Reviews for A Difference of Opinion
mutemuia chapter 2 . 1/10
A pity you didn't continue...
mutemuia chapter 1 . 1/10
And Margaret was eclipsed by Katie. Interesting story.
AnneDance1711 chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
It's really good! I love fanfics with OC! Please don't abandon this... I hope I'll see an update soon :)
Stormglass chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
I have only one problem with your story... IT'S NOT LONG ENOUGH! Please continue! If u don't I may be forced to give you my first real flame! It will be a kinda nice flame cause I can't reAlly be mean to someone who could very well never finish.
Lucia123 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
I really like your story! I really want you to continue, I know it has been a while but I really want to know what goes on. Please think about it and update!
luluvonstrange chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I love your story, especially Ms. Adair's manners!
She is such a soĊ‘phisticated character much more likeable than Margaret.
Please keep posting the chapters :) because it is soooo good!
Denaaaa chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
such a lovely story, it's shame you haven't updated yet, I hope you will soon :)
Daybreak96 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
This is a great story, u should update it soon
Jules chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
I really really enjoy this unusual paring! Ms Adair seems to be a very interesting character with a lot of hsitory and this job offer is going to be interesting I am sure. Also, this will hopefully mean they'll be seeing more of each other too! I hope you continue soon!

Jules chapter 1 . 5/23/2012

I absolutely adored this first chapter! I am soo curious to read more and find out how this goes on for John and Katie! I hope you update soon! Can't wait for more! Their fiery tempers certainly have a lot of potential to clash again!

Is this story up anywhere else? Wattpad for example?