Reviews for May the Odds Be Ever in Your Vomit
TheWritingPotatoIsDead chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
And that's the end. Of this definitely-pushing-the-T-rating-to-the-very-very-very-edge-where-M-waits-with-open-arms-as-he-tries-to-reach-Peeta-who-is-stuck-a-millimeter-away-from-M. I'm still laughing, though.
TheWritingPotatoIsDead chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
I'm laughing too hard. I love it. Now, to try (and probably fail) to regain my dignity, let's count how many times Sereyna's hair color changed.

Raven black to white blonde, to fiery red, and back to white blonde.

That's... 3 times! And, of course, it's because she has this magical power that allows her to change her hair color...
Lynn chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
That was hilarious! There are so many special and unique OCs with troubled past out there, your description is spot on!
Anya5544 chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Most of this made me vomit internally, even though I knew it was crack. The ending brought a smile to my face, and a sigh of relief to my lips.
TheReaper94 chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
Hello. I just read both chapters, and I must say: Nice work. They were both true and hilarious. Nice job.
Syncchick chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
Ay, muchacho... This was pretty funny!
DaisyRain01 chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
Wow, this is absolutely spot on. I've lost count of the amount of fanfics I've read with these awful cliches. This made me crack up laughing so much! xD
Zulera301 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
This is probably one of the best things I've read since "A guide on how to make your tribute not suck".

I think you nailed a good 2/3 of OC tributes (as your AN noted), even down to the "always in first person" bit.
I think of these traits, the only one I'm guilty of (at least for one of my fanfics) was that my main character was from District 12, though hers was far from the elegant story.

I've also got to give you a good shoutout for your Victor's Project. As someone working on a similar collection of oneshots (I'm only on 55 or 56 so far though), I admire the tenacity and ambition that such a project takes, especially to continue it to the end and actually finish it. All in all, nice work, both here and over there.

~Z301~
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
Fucking brilliant
JDon987 chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
Bloody hell, this was brilliant
FlawlessCatastrophe chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
Yeah, I really have nothing to say.
FlawlessCatastrophe chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Oh my gawd... CAN I RIP OUT WHATS-HER-SHITTY-NAME'S THROAT OUT?! THANKS
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
YAAAAAAAAAY
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I recognize so many of these cliches from fan fiction stories in other fandoms as well, especially the names, character appearance, and detailed description or no description in odd places. It seems to be a common thing among new writers as well, even among original fiction.
~Geek Squared 1307 / Ani
Catri Howlman-Carthaki spy chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
This Peeta story had me crying with laughter. Great job.