Reviews for Not Alone
Bring in some more
Rike chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
:) very cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
It was really good! :) I love all of ur ncis fanfics!
ncis-1001 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
it was definitely not awful, a very nice story. and in character! xx
Ncislover chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I actually really liked this story well written :)
Ncislover chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I actually really liked this story well written :)
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
ummm, you DIDN"T LIKE THIS MASTERPIECE?

GIBBS SLAP YOURSELF!
iDefyGravity chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Aww...I loved it. You are quite talented and this was a wonderful story. :) BTW, I can see it too.
pacificbluegirl chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Definitely wasn't awful, I really liked it! Well done, and it is so hard getting back into writing for a particular show when you've been more focused on other fandoms for a while. I'm in the same situation. I can really imagine something along these lines being how they'd cope with it, together. Thank you for sharing! :)
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Lol, you sound like you're not really sure you like this fic.

But I quite enjoyed reading it :P I can see her going over to his place after this whole thing, too, and I think that it was in character (especially since that step they made in Swan Song). Maybe it could've done with a little bit more elaboration, but you have good grammar, and the whole fic was very pleasant and easy to read.

And I absolutely love the ending, because it's very true!

-Soph
PodDoc chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
ya I agree.. that with the explosion and Ducky almost dying would do that to ziva.. I hope our visions come true 10x01. I love the story! I had the same exact thoughts in mind but I can never put them to words.
PodDoc chapter 1 . 5/22/2012