Reviews for ME: Fate Reversed
BabLe7 chapter 1 . 5/26/2018
You say you are not a native English speaker? Let me give you some perspective. I was born and raised in the united states in an English speaking home. I speak English better than I write it. I can probably, if I wanted to, become a Beta Reader for this site. You write as well as I speak. think about that for a minute.
Viperstrike2 chapter 4 . 2/6/2018
Go Stargate Atlantis
Viperstrike2 chapter 3 . 2/6/2018
Like that you had a reason why weapons changed
Revliledpembroke chapter 14 . 9/2/2016
Love giving nerdy explanations of things, huh? Sounds like you should try reading Tom Clancy or Clive Cussler novels. They love writing nerdy explanations of things.
Revliledpembroke chapter 12 . 9/2/2016
After some pondering from the last chapter, if the Asari are the Bene Gesserit, does that make the race of downtrodden desert people, known for being fierce fighters, living in a harsh environment, and dealing with giant worms the Krogan?
Revliledpembroke chapter 10 . 9/2/2016
Well, I think the point of cryo-sleep is that you have a dangerous individual locked away, unable to escape (barring outside help or internal failure), and, if you ever have a need for them, you can just wake them up.

As for it not being a punishment, you clearly haven't seen Demolition Man, where Stallone's character has significantly lost touch with society and has little to no idea of what happened to his wife and daughter. Any criminal who was trying to do something for his family, and then you make him sleep for fifty years so his family is all dead while he is as young as he ever was, well, that sounds like punishment to me.
Revliledpembroke chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
Yeah, I imagine college professors in the future wanting essays on the philosophical meaning of identifying as a Jedi, rather than a Sith. Or describing, in your own words, the pros and cons of being in the Federation, the Klingon Empire, the Romulan Empire, or the Cardassian Union. I imagine Terminator, The Matrix, Battlestar Galactica, and quite a few others all hit a little too close to home, given the Geth.
Revliledpembroke chapter 3 . 9/1/2016
Overlord called David a VI/Human hybrid, but since VIs are just realllllllllllly stupid AIs, ehhh, I don't think it really matters.
dswiller80 chapter 15 . 10/10/2015
Good show. Well thought out story line. Don't stop now ( after three years) lol.
tempetepapillon chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
it's Veil not Vail...
crpt chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Yeah the sound levels of the Relays is a bit annoying. On ME3 when I was searching for war assets I kept having to turn my TV down because even with its rubbish speakers having people talking at an audible level equated to near deafening Relay jumps. Then again the things do sound like huge overpowered MACs.

I agree that the sound waves would actually move and find myself wondering (once again) why everyone always seems to talk about space as if its empty. I once had to remind some people I know that you do find things in space smaller than some of these huge asteroids you hear about. It took 10 minutes. Made me ashamed to even know them.

So far so good. I am enjoying the story.
The Prime Cronos chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
Well, Angie's last thought is probably the concern of every none Asari/Krogan.
The Prime Cronos chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
I really like how you go into detail of the Asari society and their dark secrets. I really like how you come up with the different types of body language, it just shows cultureal clash on a much bigger scale. In this chapter you show Liara's naivity. Even in our society it is commen knowledge every digital information is not safe and someone else knows what you do.
The Prime Cronos chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
I am always a fan of positive emotional scenes and i think this one was very well done.
I kind of find it hard to believe they gathered so much money from the slavers so they can build a ship, but for story sake lest go with it.
I thought Shepard would also give the AI to Liara, but perhaps its better suited with Tali. Well who knows.
Rainy greetings from Munich
The Prime Cronos chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
I got say Overlord was very well done and changed for your own storyline. Habe way in the chapter I remember how you explicitly said it was an AI not a VI and thought of EDI. I really like this new storyline