Reviews for Bitter Beginnings
Merlin-Herondale chapter 8 . 7/30
This story is incredible. Perfect in every sense of the word. I'll definitely be re reading this one sooner or later. Amazing!
Nicolene B chapter 8 . 5/22
Really enjoyed this story
thingsthatmakeme chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
Great story! So cute and fluffy - so many feels!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Aweeeeeeee awesome job
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Nawwwwwww great job
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Wowe amazing start like it chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
Omg! Awesome! Job! Loved that u combined both of these genres to make a fantastic fic! Thanks sooo much for sharing I enjoyed it tons!
phoenix8351 chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
really love it
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
I loved this story! Tony's reaction with the pole was intresting, though it doesn't make sense how it got there. Overall, great story!
x0xalexis8 chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
I love it! This was drama mixed with fluffyness
Mariposadelaluna chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
(Review for whole story but I already left one so this is here instead) I neeed mooerrre! Where's the sequel?!
Mariposadelaluna chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
This story was so awesome! It had everything I love about these two & the rest! I'm off to read the rest of what you have in this universe!
Mariposadelaluna chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Tortured!Steve was so heartbreaking! But I love how this chapter ended! Great story :oD
Bakura From School chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
The only thing I'm more excited about than reading the second chpater, is the fact that this story is complete!

I love good complete stories. the writing is wonderful. very descriptive, but not painfully so. i'm so excited to read this, but sadly, i'll have to wait till morning...well until i wake up.

(please don't get mad at my lack of capitals...they're hurting me too. but I'm a little too lazy to stretch to the shift key right now...hurts my wrist. )
fairy-hime-108 chapter 8 . 8/27/2012