Reviews for In The Evening
ClearEyes chapter 6 . 7/28
I would really like to know how you planned the rest of the story to go. Are you still active?
Loves to read books chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Noooo. You have abandoned this sweet, wonderful story. Write more!
chibichibi98 chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
I know it's been a long time since this story was last updated but I'm really hoping you'll update in the future. I love the story and adam and Bella are awesome, especially Adam who's one of my favourite characters. Update soon!
ClumsyReader chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
Oh. My. God.
This is amazing!
Why haven't you upstate in 2 years!?
I so want to know what happens next and what the hell I happening to Bella and Adam!?
I want to see them get together as well!
So please update soon:)
gothichic chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
love it hope u write more soon
The Lady Geek chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
Hello Rufus! Please don't kill the wolves from La Push or Adam or Bella! Thank you and welcome to Forks!
Diagnosis-MusicObsession chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
This was awesome!
Diagnosis-MusicObsession chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Your imagery and writing is amazing. Can't wait to see this move foreword, had to leave a review first!
MarshmallowTheFBIAgent chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
love this
colordrifter chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
i just...I love this so very much. Finally, a SPN/Twilight crossover done right! I'll have you know that I have never, ever favorited or followed a Twilight fic (ever!). This is truly a gem.

I love the whole mystery about Bella and Adam. Thank god Bella acts like a NORMAL HUMAN BEING for once! And course, there's never enough of Adam.

Really look forward to seeing where this is going! No rush on updating, I know life is stressful and I'll wait as long as need be because this fic is AMAZING and well worth it.
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
i like it keep me updated
tlyxor1 chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Funny story. I enjoyed. Hoping it's still being continued despite the year absence...
i know its chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Its been awhile but your story is really good you should complete it.
x-X-FallenAngel-22-X-x chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
should totally update this story is awesone
TheBlondeMonster chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Plz update soon. I rly like this