Reviews for To Rise Again
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Awww I loved this! This is my ending!
AlmeidasGirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
It has been a while since the finale aired and somehow I only just now got really sad about it. From the start I have always been a fan of these two...

And I just have to say thank you.

Because I will accept this story as my personal canon now. This is what happened. And now it is just Greg and Alison, together.

So thank you for writing this. Now I might be able to let this show go.
R1U2 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Okay I think that was really adorable!:)
parttimeficwriter chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Love, love, love this! X
tyfuygrukuhy chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I just watched the final episode and I cried so hard ;-; Then I read this and I cried even harder D: This NEEDS to happen. 3 I love it _
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Wow, just...wow. This essentially is my dream ending (though preferably without the death of Wilson) and you captured it beautifully. Like you, I refuse to believe that the baby in the ending montage was Cameron's, or if it was, it's her baby that she had after a one night stand with House. But I very much like the idea of the baby being the nephew. I mean, they kept it kind of vague there. The one smart thing that was done, other than House seeing her during his delusion period while trapped in the burning building. But come to think of it, I think there's a small chance that House really did die, and he's a figment of Wilson's poor, sick mind. Then again, I really loved your interpretation.

...I really rambled on there. LOL. To sum up, this was probably the best HouseCam oneshot I've seen in ages, and I can't wait to see more from you. So please, please, please don't keep me waiting too long. Though I suppose I'm not really one to talk... Good job! :D
Lunschen chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I really believe that this could happen afterwards because somehow the finale seems to be a Hameron one (the baby, House knows she loves him etc).

Since the show had an open ending, this is the perfect epilogue for me! Thank you so much for writing it!
lovefanfic55 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Thank you for this beautiful short story...I know that there had to be regrets in letting Cameron go from the show...loved Hugh's arm around Jennifer and confessing that he had missed her not being on the show...maybe down the line when Hugh's popularity wonders and he goes back to be a little less sought after...maybe he will bring back a made for TV show loved how you made the ending of the show as Cameron's nephew and brother...just perfect...thank you... sal
catgrl chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Good short story. I wish they ended up together at the end of the show..
angelic37 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
So great! I liked the end for Cameron, mostly because in my mind it's not her husband but nanny, but you made it even better I especially like the fact that House thanks her for being alive, so damn cute! Thank you for this awesome epilogue :)
rajen48 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Well here's the missing scene from the finale! Too bad David Shore forgot to put this in the script. Oh, well. All fixed. This is the official House epilogue. ;)
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wasn't sure how you were going to pull this off, but as it turns out, all you had to do was turn her husband and baby into her brother and nephew. Ah, some of us Hameron fans will never truly give up hope. Though I am so glad she found happiness and that her fans got closure. However, I like your interpretation, and it's particularly sweet that he thanks her for saving his life.
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Hm! that was a better ending than the one Shore planned. lol. Good grief! I can't believe they wrote her as married. (it was in articles with Shore about the finale. Gr!)