Reviews for A Great Wizard Deserves the Brightest Witch
Guest chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
Do it
HW1023 chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
This story is creative, well written, and a true joy to read. I've read the Harry Potter series several times through and have just recently started reading the one of the Percy Jackson series, and I think the combination of the two is WONDERFUL - something I've never thought of before.
I would really, really love to see this story continued, even if Percy and Annabeth only make periodic appearances. The last two books of the Harry Potter series were my favorite, and you seem like you could do some really creative things with them! Keep on writing!
Alex118 chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
I think the story should keep going maybe turn it into a full cross over and keep the romance going. You have started a great story and it is fanfiction so anything goes you don't have to follow JKR Make it your own hell even start with the summer of fun and then see where you want to take it.
HeartsGlow chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
I was really into this story until the ending...blunt and inane.
HeartsGlow chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
OK, I went over their Prophecy 8/9 times, and nowhere does it suggest Harry WONT be the 'victor' that dies. I am not seeing the explznation that THEY are giving...it doesn't compute. "A soul you must destroy part by part, or return to find your home torn apart" seems to imply Percy & Annabeth, not Harry. (I know it's the horcruxes, but Harry doesn't.)
Nice chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
Nice
HeartsGlow chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
OK, I FINALLY looked up Percy Jackson in Wiki, and he sounds pretty interesting. Guess I'll have to look at some of my Grandson's books
HeartsGlow chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Surprised that they were 4 min behind, when originally they were right behind Cedric, then Harry was using his transformation to swim. he should have passed Ced on the way back.
HeartsGlow chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Good chapter. I have no clue who Percy Jackson is, although I've heard about him on FF.
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
You are so right. I think the biggest travesty in the series was putting Ron and Hermione together. It always SHOULD have beed Harry and Hermione...I liked Ginny in later books, but not for harry, and she would have done well paired with Neville.
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Nice start. A bit fun to read, too.
Penny is wise chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
Awesome chapter.
ZEJAYKAY chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
PERCY JACKSON & ANNABETH CHASE MUST COME BACK. OR ELS!...
Avid Reader chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
Loved It! Update as soon as you can please, can't wait for the next installment!
dreaming of rocketships chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
How about a prepared run from the MoM? That might be fun to read. Also figuring out Horcruxes during that time and other epic amazingness from that end. And Percy and Annabeth should definitely come back but not until they're on the run. JMO! But I really liked this story and the concept.