Reviews for Love Indelible
nakala chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
This was just perfection. Great story and if you haven't I do hope you write more of these two in the future.
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Wow you dont come across alot of curly/rhonda stories but im so glad i found this one. It wonderfully proves Rhonda would be very happy with someone like Curly - someone who would let her really live life,tech her to be a better person and love her unconditionally. The best line that is so true in Rhonda's case was "better to lice in love a pauper than rich in a loveless gilded cage". That radio request Helga made for Arnold was so sweet-that is such a beautiful song. And the Curly's girl tatoo was very romantic going back to when they were kids. Just a terrific story and i really enjoyed it. :)
Mr steve jr chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Good oneshot. Are you ever going to make a story coving the little boy they lost.
fanficlover1999 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is a beautiful story I like how you put parts from the show in the story.I know people like harold and rhonda it just don't work for me because he has patty and I believe deep down inside rhonda has always love curly. P.S. You are a amazing writer write more curly x rhonda fic.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I love this. And it's extremely cool how Rhonda actually learned to enjoy some geek-ish pleasures, like discussing comic books and cartoons.

Keep the good writing.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Another exllcent fic here really adoreable sceene s beween Rhonda and Curly the bit where curly is telling Rhonda about Arnold and Helga really cracked me I couldnb't stop laughting
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Man, this was awesome!

You write Curly/Rhonda so deliciously well! The two of them bounce off each other so perfectly, with just enough similarities and differences that doesn't have them killing each other by midnight.

As mentioned before, it's nice seeing you narrate Rhonda's growth and show how much she's developed as a character. I like that she's become a better, more humble person and has done some growing up. It's nice seeing a more down-to-earth Rhonda that still retains her same characteristics from the show.

Your imagery and descriptions are flawless! I really like how you describe everything, from Curly's apartment to the dinner that the two of them shared. The mark of good writing is when I can picture exactly what's happening and also envision it in my own mind while I"m reading. Bravo!

"Life is fleeting, live it to the fullest."

Again, I really love how you're tying everything in with "Like Mother". There was a sad irony with that statement, but it really does get the point across with the characters and where they end up later on down the line.

The tattoo was PRICELESS and again - I love that you make references to the series. :)

This is off-topic, but I'm starting to wonder who Monkeyman is. I'm PRETTY SURE it's Curly (it seems to be implied in "Like Mother" and the Monkeyman/Rhonda music mix), but I know Acosta mentioned that it could be Sid... and there were some implications in the series that he liked her, but I really don't see you making Sid Monkeyman since you don't like him... agh, this is making me crazy! But, it shows how great of a writer you are, so I can't give you a hard time about it. :)

Anyway, this was another awesome fic! Keep on writing, my friend! :)
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I love to read relationship stories like this. Because they are adults it makes more since. Except for when Arnold is in a relationship with Lila. Helga and Arnold little story was to funny. Please so more with other couples.