Reviews for Lullaby II
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
So, so, so touching. A tearjerker par excellence.
hoheehum chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Oh. Okay. I'll just... sit down right here and cry.
Marvelite5Ever chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Oh... yet another gorgeous piece! And what a follow up to your fic "Lullaby" - equally poignant, with an even darker, more haunting and plaintive feel. I also found that it was even more intense when I listened to the song while reading this, and I got shivers and goosebumps.
Your writing is so potent, of Loki and Frigga's emotions, of love and care and exhaustion and fear and hate... and that ending was absolutely heart-wrenching, with Loki alone and holding on to that song.
And that punishment... I mean, all that really did was enforce that Loki is truly alone and hated, and sort of dashes away any hopes of redemption, chasing him away further into the darkness.
In a prettily wrapped package tied off with a green bow: I absolutely love this *-* Thank you again for sharing!
Rachelle Lo chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Haunting, finely crafted. Their mother-son relationship is lovely.
Donna Rose chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
*ugly sobbing*

..my babies.

Great fic but...painful.
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Very sweet! Nice job!
Banner-Stark chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
that was a cruel trick of Odin. Realizing his fear of being alone was bad enough.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
god, Loki's life. T_T My heart, so broken. T_T How do you do this to me. sobs.
chatnoir1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I was re-reading 'Family Ties' which is one of my all-time fav stories and I decided to check to see if you'd written anything else recently, and I found this. Beautifully written, and I love the end. That was a horrible place Odin put Loki, and it did not serve any rehabilitative purpose at all, just made Loki hate Odin more.
May Eve chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Beautiful.
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wow. Brava. Beautifully written piece. I loved this. The description, the imagery, Loki's feeling on his parents. Amazing. I wish you would continue you this. :D
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I loved this piece, precisely because it deals with Loki's crimes, but doesn't ignore the path that led him there. It doesn't excuse him, but it doesn't excuse Odin either, and I love it. Sometimes, it's difficult to like Loki as I do, because I love Coulson and I love the rest of the team and it gets so complicated and all tangled.

So yes! Love this piece - it is rather a partner to the first story.
Melodist chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I was blown away by this one just as much as the first. You are an incredibly talented writer. Again, thank you.

-Melodist
Darklight247 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Oh my life, this was amazing! Thank you so much for writing it, I really enjoyed reading.
Milarca chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow, that was beautiful, and truthful. There were some select phrases which I liked, one: "this is a woman to whom his weakness means nothing. His strength means nothing, either." That is such a line, it almost sums of a mother's love for her children. You did a good job showing Loki's relationship with his mother, there, and showing Loki's hatred of Odin, and himself.

Also, I think I liked the very first part the best. I could almost feel Loki's exhaustion and wariness. It was delicious to read :)

Nicely written, tidy piece (