Reviews for Apologies, Fails & Puppy Dog's Tails
russomaha chapter 1 . 2/4
Oh, such a heart-warming tale! I smiled non-stop while reading it (still smiling...) That move with a stuffed wolf is so much better than Bella did in the original book. A bit of humour wouldn't have hurt the Saga (Apparently, Jacob is the ONLY character who has a sense of humour there, and they blame us for falling in love with him instead of that sour-faced vampire? Really?)
So, back to your story. It's simple (which in my book is a good thing), light, teasing and all-in-all wonderful. Oh, and Jacob gives Bella a full face lick there. While in human form. Did I say 'wonderful'? Scratch that. It's outright awesome!
Robin.D chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
that was good :):):):)
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Wonderful! They are so sweet together, Bella has personality and Jake is taking a chance with a real kiss before it's too late. Hopefully it is never too late for these two, hopefully changing the rules here changes the course of events. Congratulations on the acknowledgement in the contest!
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
awwww. you write this stuff like IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN written.
Spunkransom225 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Cutest fucking one shot I've read in the longest time!
Russomaha chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Swe-et! (two syllables)
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Cute! :D
taoist elf chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This story was adorable. I didn't know you wrote this. I had come across that contest in another context and this story was *my* fave. I think you captured their relationship and what could have been perfectly. There was a consistent "vibe" and character throughout. I thought you balance "cute" with clever perfectly so that it was a feel good with out the tooth decay. ;-)

Awesome job. If I had voted in this contest (saw it after the fact) then I'd have chosen this one.
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Awww! The stuffed Jakw that the actual Jske tripped over was cute! This o/s was adorable... except for the face licks. Ewww! Hahaha
jharv241 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This story was just too cute! I love it! Can't wait for the next update!
jberri79 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Being that I can't get enough of JakeWard, or slash in general, it really annoys me that you always suck me into one of your fics. I love this so much, very cute. I don't know how I missed this on LJ, but is glad I read. Not that it matters but I'm Jeri_1116 on lj and I love your fics.

Another thing- I like what you did there. It always confused me how she came to the conlusion that Jake was killing people. I like that in THIS fic, her light bulb comes on without Jake having to help her along.

That was just plain stupid. She eats muffins with them and thinks those same sweet boys are ripping people apart? It's rare to love a series and can't stand the main character, but I can't stand Bella. Thank god for Jake. Without him I don't think I would've made it through "new moon" any of the books for that matter.

Again great one shot.
Jeri252 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
love it
imprinted2aT chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This is so incredibly cute! Great job, and congrats on the win.