Reviews for Man Among Men
Ria chapter 1 . 9/20
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 8/24
I love it XD I like Ukyo/Ryoga... But my favorite of the show is Akane/Ranma XD They just are so funny together :D
kori kaoru himura chapter 1 . 2/23
I don't even know where to start. I absolutely loved this story! I liked the pairings and of course the concept. I love the romantic scene where Akane and Ranma are honest to each other before being intimate. It was very romantic but also funny which made it even better. You really kept everyone in character so it felt like something very likely to happen in the manga/anime. I loved your writing style as well. This story is going on my favorites for sure, well done!
You ROCK harder chapter 1 . 1/5
That was sweet! You did a great job capturing that awkwardness of being with, well, anyone for the first time. And you didn't even have to get all smutty ;) So cute, I really enjoyed it!
AliaBobbwa chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This was adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
you captured the awkwardness of the wedding night beautifully.

so well written.

I cried and laughed
PepperonyOwl chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I loved it - it was sweet, funny and romantic. Well done!
ZaynIsVain chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Ahh, so cute! Love, love, love it.
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed. :)
Luna12 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
A very cute story. Even without following all of canon, there was humor and the personalities were spot on. Great descriptions, too.
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I was so sure I had read all of your stories (inuyasha, ranma) so far, but seems I was wrong...lucky me, as I got to discover this wonderful piece! really loved it! would've loved to find out how you would've handled the awkwardness of the (sexual) relationship of being forced to get married at this age in a multichaptered fic...but I'm a sucker for happy, fluffy endings so I don't mind that it was a bit "easy". I love your writing!
blalala chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Amazing. Simply amazing. Arguably one of most breathtaking R/A OS I've come across to.
Are you planning do to another R/A fic?
Because I think it would make tons of R/A shippers blessed with joy if you did one :D
Even if it's just a small tiny OS - oh scratch that! Long LOOOOOONG OS if you're planning to.
Truly hope you haven't gotten tried/lost interest in Ranma fandom because honestly you're one of the most talented writers out here in Ranma fanfiction site and I really would want to see you write more R/A fics :))))
Such talent should never go wasted :D
Oh, I ship Ryoga/Ukyo as well ;)
Though it's more as in 'Pair the Spares' so they would be out of the way of R/A relationship but I must say I believe Ukyo is a better match for him than Akari. Akari appears too much of a Mary Sue. She shows no personality other than as you remarked fawning, cuddling and giving him compliments. He needs someone feisty and head-strong like Ukyo whereas she has a real personality but yeah I don't personally as in 'omg omggggg I die-hard them ship them so much' like I do towards R/A but it did always bother me why Ryoga couldn't end up with Ukyo instead. But I believe it was the anime producers fault giving slight hints of them perhaps liking one another - but I believe in canon they just like each other as friends or have no above use one another to scheme to break up R/A. However it does frustrates me to no end why U/R couldn't become a couple D:
Okay, enough of my babbling.
I surely hope you still are interested in Ranma fandom and write another R/A fic in the future.
Thanks again for writing this! Hope I'll hear from you soon.
I would love to read it someday :)
mega.natural chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This story realy deserves more reviews. I love seeing complete stories for this anime and I like to see resolution. In those aspects, this story did not disapoint. While I had to question the liberties taken with some characters' personalities, I just want to say Good Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I would love you had read the manga when you wrote this, i dont know you but to me AnimeRanma&Akane / MangaRanma&Akane at all and I also dont know about what kind of contradictions youŕe talking (although Rumiko could be contradictory at times I know) but again, I think their personalities and dynamic dont make justice to the ones in the manga.
I loved the ending and how according to them and their inexperience you did it.
Now, I felt all the Ryoga/Ukyo was too rush, how they forget them so easily, I hardly see them like this, even when the fandom think of them as the most honest of their suitors, its no like that either.
Anyways, i dont ship them but they dont bother me so itś ok i guess, just as i said, everything was too easy for them.
SignDowny chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I love a happy ending for once. nicely done!