Reviews for Crimson Seal
Infinityworlds chapter 17 . 4/6
Fantastic! I absolutely loved what you did in this fanfic. It was quite interesting to se the evolution of the characters and the interactions with one another. I do wish it had more chapters, since your writing made me get the feels 50% of the time. The only thing I'll recommend is to explain or add detail to why Ghirahim died or how he chose to die. Still O loved with every ounce of my heart your fanfic. I hope you write more stuff like this!
pikachucat chapter 17 . 3/23
awesome
sugarthegoat82 chapter 16 . 11/27/2016
One of the best, if not the best story I have ever read! I loved it with every fiber of my being! Fabulous! Out of ten I rate it a infinity! Thanks so much for writing this! v
Sola Haze chapter 16 . 11/24/2016
All I can say is: I've never wanted to cry and murder someone at the same time. At the same time, I wanna thank you for the best fanfic I've read in a long time. I don't think I've ever reviewed before, but if I had, they would be long and gushy. You're amazing!
Sola Haze chapter 11 . 11/21/2016
Link lost his RIGHT eye, not his left one.
Sola Haze chapter 10 . 11/21/2016
Ghirahim's being so nice, it's unnerving. I loved this chapter. I've done my fair share of torture writing in the past, but nothing as extreme as this. Mainly just broken bones, knife wounds, chemical torture, you know, the usue. But this is... wow. To think Link would just throw all his dignity aside and call Girahim Master is unthinkable. This is amazing. I will keep writing.
Sola Haze chapter 9 . 11/21/2016
Oh Link... oh you poor, naive, vulnerable Sky Child.
NekoPuppyStar chapter 16 . 4/11/2016
YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
I LOVED THAT ENDING!
BEST ENDING EVER TO THE BEST STORY EVER!
LOVE YOUR STORYS!
-NekoPuppyStar
NekoPuppyStar chapter 15 . 4/11/2016
i imagined Demise in a pink apron with hearts all over it in the flashback, lol!
Neko Puppy Star chapter 13 . 4/11/2016
umm...
that was NOT what i was expecting...
Neko Puppy Star chapter 10 . 4/11/2016
wait. people have two eyes so that they can see 3D. with only one eye, link will now only be able to see 2D. he'll only be able to tell how far away something is by its size.
Neko Puppy Star chapter 6 . 4/10/2016
Now, to instill fear and despair,... YOU GO TO THE SILENT REALM!
Neko Puppy Star chapter 5 . 4/10/2016
lol, the sandpit that *sarcasm* "had no bottom" *sarcasm over* was awesome.
Psychopath chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
You did amazingly well with this story. The ending was outstanding and made me practically cry a river. Magnificently done!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/8/2014
this is sad,bloody,insaine,strange,different,and heart warming fabulouse fanfict,the best i have seen in a while. Thank you.