Reviews for Crimson Seal
Psychopath chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
You did amazingly well with this story. The ending was outstanding and made me practically cry a river. Magnificently done!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/8/2014
this is sad,bloody,insaine,strange,different,and heart warming fabulouse fanfict,the best i have seen in a while. Thank you.
AshHole7660 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Ok, I've read this fanfic more than once (this being my 3rd time through) and it's by far the best ghiraLink fanfiction I've ever read, and also my favorite fan fiction to date. I give you two very enthusiastic thumbs up. Not to mention, this is the first fic to ever bring tears to my eyes. Bravo, bravo, bravo!
christina chapter 16 . 6/11/2014
i love how you ended this. I never liked those happily ever after stories
Ruizu73 chapter 16 . 5/17/2014
I cannot even put into words how amazing this story is. You made me cry so much in the last two chapters, and even before that you were constantly pulling at my heart strings, I always just felt so sorry for Link. The plot development and character development were both fantastic and I just loved it all! Great job :D
BlazeingEcho chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
*cries* This was sad, and cute and heart wrenching and dark. All wrapped up into one awesome story!
Jupiterbnu chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
gosh... shit... fucking feels... those fucking feels...
nope wasnt disappointed at all ... godddd... im so glad its not a all torture story where link forever hates ghirahim ... instead its like a master and slave friendship kinda thing... omagawd you suck man i cried so freaking much ... gaaahhhh love your story so much :")
Jupiterbnu chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
oh my gosh... i dont know what to feel and a part of me died there.. as in died... ghirahim if i were there ill really be his friend and help him.. godamn i dont even know who i feel sprry for anymore. awesome plot ... awesome story keep it up *tears streaming down mah cheeks *
Stormblade3 chapter 16 . 11/15/2013
So I started reading this, and then just sat for about three hours and finished it.
I started it, and was like "okay it's a torture fic. Link is gonna die, you're gonna cry, but get over it" and I am crying and I'm so happy and that was SO SOOO good.
I know its a few years old but really that was wonderful, this is one of those rare stories which will stay with me. Great job, I loved it :)
Rhodanthe-Roseora chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
You made me lose the game...
konoitami chapter 16 . 8/27/2013
i ant sto crying
Jenstone chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
...

I LOVED IT.
Jenstone chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
LALALALALA *Derp face*
Jenstone chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Okay give me cookies *takes cookie* Thank you! Oh and I really like your stories! :D
Whiteone chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
This story is a masterpiece. And you are one awesome and talented writer. Thank you for writing this fanfiction, it's one of the best I've ever read and I enjoyed it greatly!