Reviews for They Didn't Train Me for This
ACB chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Once again Baloo, you've got me hooked on your stories. This is great. I'm kinda upset that the rating is only pg13. Does that mean no juicy stuff back at Max's place?
Zanne chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
It's great! Pllleeeeeaasssseeee update soon.
silverradiation chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
So far so great.
Kat27 chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Lovin' it. Please post more soon.
zacbele2002 chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Brilliant can't wait to see where you take it.
Avril chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
...um...wow. You do know that you MUST continue that, right? It's really well written, I feel I must congradulate you on your talent for writing. :) Please hurry with the next chapter, Max and Alec are the best couple ever!
Alethia chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Gods above, I am such a sucker for your stories! Why must you do this to me? WHY?

Lovely. You portrayed Alec's fear of Psy Obs wonderfully and the scene between the two was just *perfect*! Hell, I'm always a fan of Max and Alec getting some. So, good job. Keep going because, really, this cliffhanger deal you seem so partial to is so not nice.
MagnusXXN chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Oh I like this! But what happiend to Ben? Is he still killing people for there teeth? And I hope to hear the next part soon as well as the next part to Friction. Darn that muse!

): )
girltype chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
yummy! very very good. I'm waiting eagerly for more.
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
You better continue this that's all I've got to say.
Kat chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
It's pretty good.
wondertross chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Start as many as you wnt, just so long as you keep updating them. I love your stories. You write incredibly well, especially the M/A relationship.
Hobbes19 chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Ohhh! I love it I love it I love it! Did you really expect anything different from me, though?

This is going to lead up to some deliciously good M/A angst, confusion and denials. And personality conflicts galore - it's gonna be great!
Lutheyl chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Baloo, you keep starting all these new stories, but no matter, I love them all anyways! This story's good, I'm really interested to see how it plays out, since Alec is still, soldier boy, and they don't know he's from Manticore yet.. but yea, it's good.

BTW, damn your muse, I'm waiting for an update for Friction! j/k, take your time, it's not like I'm writing the stories anyways..
Arwendle chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
great chapter very well written. I'm really interested where this is going to go.
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »