Reviews for They Didn't Train Me for This
audreyii-fic chapter 11 . 11/20/2004
Excellent. I beseech you to continue.
Vkitty chapter 11 . 11/17/2004
I just started reading this and I already love it. Keep up the good work!
Guest type person chapter 10 . 11/12/2004
this has to be one of the best heat induced meetings between max/alec stories that ive read in a long time. im really interested to see where you're gonna take this so i hope that you'll update soon.

the part with max sleeping and alec awake is cute. heh. please update soon. later.
kim chapter 9 . 11/12/2004
wow! i really luv this fic! It's so funny and the interaction between them is great! It's more how i would imagine them to act around each other as they are acting their age and unsure about a lot of things. Keep it up!
Sallywags chapter 8 . 11/10/2004
Max and Logan kiss! EW! She has to get together with Alec, Logan is so wrong! Anyway, great story, update soon! X
XxInsanityxX chapter 8 . 7/22/2004
Please update soon, I'm dying to read on.
Venus Smurf chapter 8 . 4/21/2004
Not disturbed...just don't like it. I never liked Logan and Max as a couple, maybe because I always found Logan to be a little self-righteous. Alec is so much more interesting.
Then again, having Alec see that was also good. Nothing like jealousy to spark a relationship, right?
Well, I guess I have to hop over to that other site to get the rest of this. It's really too bad that you won't be posting on this particular version again, but I'm just glad you're working on it at all.
Venus Smurf chapter 7 . 4/21/2004
Once again, you had me giggling like a complete moron. That's okay, though, because you're very much worth it. This is an incredible story, and I'm completely hooked.
Venus Smurf chapter 6 . 4/21/2004
Yay for Max. I'm so glad she didn't just kiss him. That would've been great, but too out of character. Amazing job, this chapter.
Venus Smurf chapter 5 . 4/21/2004
Yeah, we all know he's going to go back. Gotta love Alec.
Well written, as always. This was funny, descriptive, and intelligent. I knew you were on my favorite's list for a reason!
Venus Smurf chapter 4 . 4/21/2004
I was wondering how you were going to bring Alec back into her life. This was a great way to do it, and once again I'm awed by your creativity. Well done!
Venus Smurf chapter 3 . 4/21/2004
Once again, very funny. YOu have an incredible sense of humor, and, along with your unmatchable eloquence, it's made this story into one of the best I've ever read.
Venus Smurf chapter 2 . 4/21/2004
Nice way to end this chapter. Funny, but also interesting because you KNOW Max isn't going to let that slide. I can feel the fury building up in her as we speak.
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Wow. I'd thought I'd reviewed this story before, as well, but I'd forgotten how wonderful it is. You really have a knack for describing things and people, and I loved every minute of this.
Lady of Manticore chapter 8 . 6/1/2003
This is a great fic! Continue!

Oh, and would it be ok if I link to this firc from the site I am working on?
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »