Reviews for They Didn't Train Me for This
leila chapter 8 . 5/3/2003
great story, I hope you are planning on updating it
Rowe1 chapter 8 . 12/30/2002
You've created a unique take on the whole heat thing by changing the whole set up to that happening.

you've also zeroed in on the questions Max should be asking (which go along with the "does he rock your world" one of BT)

"I mean, if he was your boyfriend, and you were in heat, why would you be hanging out in some bar, waiting to hook up with a random stranger?"

Alec is so nicely perceptive in this fic. And still he is irritated by Log on sight (don't they say animals have a good sense of people like that - maybe his feline DNA picks up on bad vibes? Just a theory)

I will forgive the kiss for now-
Caderyn chapter 8 . 11/6/2002
wow! can i just say that I'M SO GLAD that u've updated? u are an excellent writer and this is an excelent story. I love it! there are so many funny parts. Like this one:

But alas, as she'd discovered over the limited period of time she had spent with him, when Alec sank his teeth into something he deemed interesting, it always took a few whacks over the head with the newspaper for him to finally let go.

i just have this image in my head of alec biting into something and max repeatedly whacking him on the head w/ a roll of newspaper! funny!

and Alec & TV! too cute! i love the whole bling-alec interaction... it's so true...

and M/L kiss didn't really bother me coz ur being realistic... it made max & logan more in-character and that's why your story's so good... it's kinda odd to read something where max & logan can touch... btw, why DIDN'T she go to logan when she was in heat? was it too late? or was it coz she'd caught sight of alec and wham! logan who?

I love alec, he's too cute! so what happens now? are they just gonna leave everyone behind?
jg chapter 8 . 11/5/2002
This story is so fun to read. I love the humor. I also loved the comparison of Alec with a dog and needing to be thwacked on the head with a newspaper.
Venus Smurf chapter 8 . 11/5/2002
Very nice. Can't wait for next chapter, think you did an exceptional job with this story. And, yes, I am capable of using complete sentences.
LatinChik chapter 2 . 11/3/2002
I simply love it, and there is so much to say about it, for example i loved the ending, about the God thing, and also their conversation was awesome.
raydyan chapter 8 . 11/3/2002
That was great writing as usual :)

Can you please send me an e-mail every time you update any of your stories because it's hard to keep track if you won't post here anymore. I don't regularly go to the NunsWithPen so your e-mail updates would help. Thanks.
schmidta chapter 8 . 11/3/2002
I accept the apology, but inly because I'm nice!

I love this story! The kiss was groose (not really, but I H-A-T-E LOgan, I'm trying to figure a way of killing him in my story!)

Please update soon!
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 8 . 11/3/2002
im not an M/A shipper but this fic ROCKS! IT IS SO GREAT! LOVE HOW YOU WRITE! POST MORE SOON!

Caderyn chapter 7 . 10/6/2002
OMG! You are so creative! This is excellent.. I mean I tend to stay away from stories that break away from the show, but urs is just excellent! I mean u still manage to keep alec & max 'in character'. Congrats! Can't wait to read more! Please write more! The dialogues are so witty, awesome! This is my favorite: “I could leave a boot print on your forehead instead, if you’d like” I can't stop laughing!
schmidta chapter 7 . 9/25/2002
Hey, I read this story somewhere else...

Please continue...

What's happening next?

Good question...
raydyan chapter 7 . 9/2/2002
That was so much fun to read. I loved the part when they were sort of struggling against each other, so cute! What am I talking about, I loved the whole thing. The writing is great as always. More please :)
Anne chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
This is an excellent story! You're a very talented writer and you really know how to write witty remarks for Max and Alex! Please continue this!
Ginger2 chapter 7 . 8/31/2002
lol this is just great. I can't wait to see what u have coming up.
lea chapter 7 . 8/31/2002

you said in a earlier chapter that you made a miracle, well please please do it agin and ad a new chapter or to, cause i'm dying to read more!
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »