Reviews for Self Portrait
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Brilliant!
seeyouagain chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I never thought of Esme has the kind of person yo cheat on her man but this was really well written . Good job
Lilly Anna C chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
That was so cute! Loved it so much.
Twilight Diamond chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Oops didn't finish the review and hit post by accident. Anyways good job with the lemon. Loved this story, amazing work
TwilightDiamond chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I was so scared that when Esme threw open the door and started kissing the man it was Maurice. Thank goodness it was Carlisle:)
LenaEverdeenCullen chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Oh my God! When you first did the lemon I thought it was Maurice! You really scared me there! But then i pondred it for a few more moments and realized it COULDN'T possibly be Maurice, since Carlisle is Esme's mate and vampires mate for life. But over-all, it's a BRILLIANT story! Keep up the good work!
GIGGLEZ10201 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
u scared me to death in that lemon I thought it was that other dude and I about left but luved when you said it was Carlisle!
Dr.cullenlover chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
For a sencond there
i though she gave in, if u know what i mean;)
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
OMG, you're a TOTALLY INCREDIBLY AWESOME writer, you REALLY are. Reading this was so great! :D But OMG, when he said "It's me" something told me "It's Carlisle! He came to see her!" and I hadn't doubts about it UNTIL you said that she was trying not to hurt him! Because how could she hurt him if they both were vampires? OMG, I freaked out and I couldn't read the rest of the sex scene until she said "Hello, Carlisle" and I almost screamed "I KNEW IT!" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! Oh, you made me doubt, you did it on purpose, you wanted to scare us and you did it so well XDDD I was telling me: "No, it's Esme, she would EVER betray Carlisle, for God's sake WHO EVER would betray Carlisle? He's with her, it's not Maurice, you'll see..." AND I SAW! XDDDDDDDD OMG, sorry for this long review but you really thrilled me. :) THANKS A LOT! D
DRESSA chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
NÃO GOSTEI
Maritzel chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Well written, thank you for sharing your work!
Esme Incognito chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Hi Amy,
Loved your one-shot. I'm so glad Esme had the courage & confidence to follow her dreams, no matter how difficult. Thank you for keeping her true to Carlisle. You had me going for a moment! I've lived through a long distance relationship and know how hard it is. Esme needed to stay away from the "friend" who urged her to cheat-that's no friend at all. And Maurice was quite the slimeball!
Thanks for sharing another strong & successful Esme with the fandom. It needs more like her!
jen
loveandaudrey chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
super cute! I liked it alot
BURNING PIXIE chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Love it!
Freaked out when I thought it was Maurice instead of Carlisle
Love the C/E sweetness
lookingforpaperstars chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I adore this fic.

It had me excited to read more, to find out what was going to happen - rarely does that happen to me on this website.

Good job!