Reviews for 3 Slaps
Wild-Bananas chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
I love the whole sweet-but-almost-annoying thing you've got going on with Tony. Very cute :)
Jelsemium chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
This is a cute story! Just one thing, the word is "RENOWNED" not "RENOUNED."
LadyTennesseeWaltz chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
wow, awesome story!

i dont think he deseved the last slap, but i think they're cute together.

also, JARVIS is a bit of a smartass do you think?
LadyTennesseeWaltz chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
she handcuffed him to the bed? and i thought i was the only person who had done that since "sherlock holmes", really -(the key to my release!) hahahaahaha

wow, she is badass, any way, awesome fic
Vixen Phelps chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
he totally deseves to be slapped, even though i think he is funny, he shouldnt take pepper for granted
Deadpool-rules chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
That last slap was Perfect ! Sweet and in the same time, a good definition of the change in their relationship. Again thanks for going along with it, and I'm still following yours Avenger's fics ...
OnFireGeek chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Aw. I just love Jarvis and his dry humor.
Lionhearted21 chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
I love this story! :D
skye3 chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Loved every bit. You wrote the banter between the beautifuly. I think you got their characters spot on. You should write more pepperony stories! :)
si chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
wonderfully written; I hope there's more!
fantasia-49 chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
oh excellent really i love this one how the rantle and how they are so alike!
VoiceOfTime chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Really cute! XD
Treegona chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
tony swims doesn't he? well, swimming kindof requires contact with water... large bodies of water coming into contact with about 95% of your body, or thats what I've been told.
Deadpool-rules chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Awesome, thank you so much for doing it !
Dolphindreamer chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Cute. I can totally see Pepper getting to the point where she just couldn't take anymore. I could also see her caring about the environment and wanting to implement the arc reactor. neat little fic!