Reviews for I Get It Now
Guest chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
I know it's not a new story but I really loved this! Please continue to write!
hiei29 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
amazing characterization... are you sure you are not one of the writers on GA? :D
you are brilliant. write more. im looking forward for your next work. maybe a sequel to this story ;)
yelloweeeee chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Adorable ending, and again I can actually see this happening...or I wish it does!
yelloweeeee chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
I want this to be season 9!
Love the writing and you got Owen and Christina spot on again. Loved the conversation with Mark too
yelloweeeee chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Loving this story so far! The boy scout thing and Christina yelling songs was too funny! But the hug at the end was really cute :)
jenanistonrockz chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
aww! this was a lovely ending to the story :) I look forward to reading more of your fics in the future!
mmnight chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Yes, it was rushed but can say THANK YOU for finishing the story!

pet pev unfinished stories on this site, so thank you for giving is an ending

Hope to read more from you soon
Lucinders chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Sweet ending. I liked your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Awwww so cute and sweet. Hope to see this on the show...
Guest chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww ! so cute, I just love these two...
Mesilla chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
Love it. I'm with you, I def think that we will see a conversation like this in GA someday (or maybe it's just wishful thinking!) Either your story! Great job!
MusicWritesMyLife chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
What a cute chapter. I'm glad they've started to fix things between them. :)
cogromit chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
Great update. Had to laugh at the scolding from the nurse, clearly this hospital is very different from SGMW. And where's a vent when you need one? Loved the internal dialogue Cristina had and the real dialogue she had with Owen. Sad to see this coming to an end. Looking forward to your epilogue.
ChasinRain chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
Sweet chapter. Can't wait for the epilogue. Hope it's a happy, fluffy ending :)
Camy.MD chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
Awwww that was so romantic and beautiful !