Reviews for Stay
cleopatra0906 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
LOVE IT! RIGHT MORE PLEASE! YOU MADE MY DAY! AND THAT IS HARD TO DO BECAUSE I AM MOODY AND MISTRUSTFUL, AND NOT HAPPY ALOT, SO MY PARENTS WILL START WONDERING WHY I AM BEING SO HAPPY TODAY! (I JUST HOPE THEY DON'T EXCPECT IT FROM ME) SO THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY! RIGHT A SEQUEL TO THIS OR SOMTHIN! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Nyla Stilez chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Amazing story! It seemed so realistic & it flowed really well. At the end I was torn bewteen wanting & thinking that it ended perfectly lol.
SweettFace chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
AWWW Such cute story. :D
alphadaisy chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Omg so good! Can u post the link of bryans tumblr so we can see the season two panels
xanimejunkie chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Ugh... My feels! I love it!
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
LKFJASL;JKFAS;KLFJAL;SFJAL;SFKJAS;LFJASL;FJA;SLDFKJAL;SDFJAL;SDKFJAL;SDFKJA;SLFJA;SLDFJKA;SLDFJASDLF;ASDJFALSDJKF;ALSDFJASDFJKA;SLDFJASDFJALSDFJAL;SDFJKASLDFJA;SDFLJASDFLALSDFJAL;SDFJASDFA. Yeah. That about sums it up. Also, that was totally in-character for Mako, flipping out over Korra and then flipping out over Asami without saying a word about afksjas;ldfjasdf. Yeah. He's being a jerk in the show right now but I still ship Makorra like burning and I've started loving Asami's character anyway.
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I like this story. I can see this somehow unraveling. There's feels everywhere, but I can't help to gesture that Korra, being the avatar, would choose duty over emotions any day. Somehow, I get the feeling too, despite her feelings for Mako, I can see, Korra be somewhat more distant especially since Asami's death. I can see Mako trying to push Korra back into his direction because he feels the same way and wants to be with her, but I can see Korra, at this time can't be with Mako because of the fear of him getting hurt, but at the same time just afraid overall to lose someone close to her. Korra does not want anyone else to die because of her. She wants to take this all on her own because she's the avatar. I can see Mako not letting her go and worried for her safety. He can't lose someone he loves again especially Korra. I hope you you add another piece to this where Mako finds Korra in Republic City and does more convincing to stop Korra from pushing him away and let him and others help her out on her mission as Avatar and that she doesn't have to face enemies on her own. Again, I loved this prompt. I loved the flow of emotions from Korra and Mako and it makes you wonder if this will really role out in Season 2.
Ariesbird chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Oh gosh that was so good. I love your writing style!