Reviews for High Seas and Low Gods
SR09 chapter 34 . 8/18
"There's no such thing as the perfect crossoverreads thisis mindblown*
I loved this story, thank you for writing it and allowing my nerdy self to fan girl not only about destiel but also about the Oddessy.
the angel of darkness1 chapter 34 . 6/25
I KNOW ow you posted this story a couple of years back but I just came across it... This has got to be the BEST DESTIEL FANFICTION (excluding Twist And Shout) I HAVE LAID MY HANDS ON
Seriously this was beautiful
Now I'm going to read your other stories
Carry on the nice work!
MCD chapter 34 . 5/24
Great Job again! Kind-of thought you were following the plot-line of Percy Jackson at first ;). Thank you for spending time into your writings. Srsly though, are you an author?
TwinkleTuFf chapter 34 . 12/22/2016
Oh. My. Gosh. Talk about an epic. Dude I swear I've glossed over this fanfic so many times bc the summary made me think crack, crack on crack with a side of crack lol but the amount of reviews and story length bemused me. I was conflicted but pressed the read button and bam. Bam freaking ham. Biggest regret now being that i hadn't read this awesome story earlier! XD I'm transported to a land of beautifully laced literature starring pirates and fantastical adventure all starring my beloved Supernatural crew with specials attention to the wonderfully Destiel . And oh man Dean and his sleeping with people habit was a bit frustrating even though I know it's characteristic of him which kudos for getting everyone on point, it makes reading even more awesome when the writing is so characteristic each chapter plays out like an episode in your mind. your villains and heros and side characters were all beautifully woven together and you had me a bit worried with the whole Lisa conflict and what with classics leaning towards tragedies but I should have had more faith in you. Thank you for pulling through and thank you so freaking much for writing this and posting it! Honestly so grateful that you did! P.S. Your A/N's were freaking hilarious!. Def one of my fav stories~
Guest chapter 31 . 12/22/2016
Lol Zeus and his womanizing ways. Stick it to him hera.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/22/2016
Well hot diggity damn.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/22/2016
Eyyyyy come on Dean-o why ya gotta be like that?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2016
Yay! Castiel!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2016
Oh frick. That escalated quickly.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
Lol gosh i love a Cas that doesn't back down.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Oh crap. I feel like this is going to be freaking pure gold. writing and plot wise~
Nerdlee chapter 11 . 6/30/2016
Meaty gruntbucket #2. I thnk I just died. Gahahahaaaa
deadbod1222 chapter 34 . 3/19/2016
Wow. This was amazeballs. And I love it.
Kittyaceres chapter 26 . 2/28/2016
Hermes is like the Genie from Aladdin, with all sorts of references to things that haven't happened yet, isn't he?