Reviews for High Seas and Low Gods
LadyAnalyn chapter 20 . 4/9
Oh why? Why? Why? Why? So much drama.
LadyAnalyn chapter 18 . 4/6
Chuck as Zeus...somehow I think Zeus would be insulted and Hera would laugh hysterically. Seriously. Rolling on the floor laughing. Don't tell her I said that though, the Queen of the Gods has to be dignified.
Why do I keep reviewing? You already have like a gazillion all and all, which is why I haven't reviewed your other wonderful stories (I'm pretty sure I haven't anyway) because there are review starved authors across the Net and you have plenty. Spread the love. You're magic aren't you? Did you make a deal with Crowley? I'm shutting up now.
LadyAnalyn chapter 17 . 4/6
I'm not going to wipe my forehead in relief yet because I don't trust you. It's okay, I don't trust many authors or screen writers, especially screen writers but we might all feel that way with the way things are going in the series lately. And did you hear about Misha's April Fools Day tweets? The absolute tease!
LadyAnalyn chapter 16 . 4/6
You're some kind of evil aren't you? Why so much drama? Why? No, I don't want to hear it. I'll just keep reading because I know things have to get better and gods do I HATE Bela.
LadyAnalyn chapter 15 . 4/6
It's a good thing she died before Castiel was introduced to the series because I think he would have hated her. Like I hate her now. I'm afraid to read the next chapter but I will because you're awesome.
LadyAnalyn chapter 11 . 4/6
Is Castiel a son of Poseidon? That would make sense, with the whole water thing.
LadyAnalyn chapter 9 . 4/6
I knew it! Gabriel as Hermes, oh the hilarity! Of course it makes perfect sense. They are so similar in personality! At least in my head they are. Hermes is my favorite. Mind, I do tend to picture him a little taller and looking more like his statues. But for the purposes of this story Gabriel makes sense. Hermes was a Trickster too, you know. I think they'd be friends. And this is making me want to read the Odyssey again.
LadyAnalyn chapter 1 . 4/5
Oh my goodness. I know this first bit was supposed to be somewhat serious but...oh the hilarity! And props on the Welsh joke, so true, nobody cares in Wales. And the Pirates quote...
I'm going to keep reading now.
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 34 . 4/4
Loved it! I must say, I'm loving this ship more and more. :)

Don't shun me, but I just started watching supernatural todaY - like season one, episode one - instead of catching reruns on TNT. Pinterest has too many Destiel and just plain Supernatural awesomeness things to ignore. Haha. So I really only caught two or three characters.

And just a question. Does Meg's voice get on your nerves at all? Not sure why, but watching the episode where Sam goes to the nutter and Dean finds Emmanuel aka Cas, she gets on mah nerves. Lol

Rambling over with. Sorry. Lol. Anyways, back to the point. This was pretty amazing and I'll be heading back to your fics to find the other one you recommended that I can't quite remember the name of. It's going on two am and I'm getting loopy. Haha. Time for bed.

Congrats on a great fic. :)
NinjaHannah chapter 1 . 3/28
This story was brilliant. My brother and I loved it all the way. I hope you keep writing great stuff like this.
villannous chapter 34 . 3/23
Wow I just... This was so well planned out and such a perfect blend of romance and adventure I was actually interested throughout the entire story, which is a frat considering my extremely short attention span haha... Castiel and Dean had such a naturally progressing relationship and I like how you didn't take away anything from their true personalities as AUs tend to do great story so glad that I found it :)
AliseQuerry chapter 33 . 2/24
This was a fantastic story! I loved every second (expect when you killed people off, that was just depressing)! Destiel pirates forever!
AliseQuerry chapter 1 . 2/19
I like the pirate touch.
Adrenaline Poison chapter 1 . 2/8
Wazzat by any chance a Botdf reference. There in the A/N, or am I being delusional.
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 2/3