Reviews for The Long Way Home
G chapter 66 . 3/13
Still here, waiting. Because I love theLWH so much...
So I guess I'll die waiting.
It's me chapter 66 . 2/25
I really miss the cheek kisses
(and I think that Sasuke misses them too)
Marute chapter 66 . 2/5
Hey, I just wanted to say I really love this story. An I hope you are okay. Your health and happiness is the most important thing. Thank you for all your hard work no matter what. Lots of love and hugs, I hope you are doing okay 3
Dash, I hope you're ok... been checking back on & off over the year for the updates (ToT)
At least let us know you're ok please?
Monse.happy chapter 1 . 1/25
Por favor continúa, estoy siguiendo el fic en español, pero hice el esfuerzo de leerlo en inglés. Me encanta. Esperare mi yaoi.
NoToLogins chapter 66 . 1/22
Yay! It was 11 chapters since I last visited this fanfic, I was pretty excited to spend these weekends reading everything I've missed.
The story is amazing! I love it. Mostly plot arks, but deep throughtful self reflections can be pretty inspiring and interesting too.
I really don't understand how Sasuke could consider staying with the prince - I think being without chakra must be pretty gratting for him. It would have been more logical for him to find a ninja healer and then go back see if princes offer still stands since all he plans is more wandering. If I ever lost any of my abilities to talk or read and it would have been curable I wouldn't think "ah this must be a sign from above for me to start a new life without speech". But whatever, he still went with Naruto anyway, for which btw I was extremely glad. I already was readying myself for plenty chapters of awkwardness.
And now! Pirates! Wow, I really want to see them go treasure hunting.
Thank you very much for continuing writing the story!
gallatica7 chapter 66 . 1/15
That was by far the most epic Sasu/Naru adventure fic I've read. I am guilty of quietly enjoying all 66 chapters without reviewing ...forgive me! I felt it would be weird to comment on what would seem like random chapters to you and telling you what I hope would happen when the following chapters have all been done and dusted anyway.
I absolutely love the way you have grown both Naruto and Sasuke throughout this saga. Sasuke of course is more amusing to watch, but Naruto has so many subtle ways of how he deals with things (especially with Sasuke) that is just really alluring. Best of all is how they discovered each other and the delicious scenes that followed. You have a flair for that. It's not easy to write sex and the way you built up to it and added in all their little quirks is just superb - kudos to you!
I normally have low tolerance for original characters but I grew somewhat fond of Karou and Taro.
Plot wise, I love the way you put so much thought and planning into the story. How everything unravelled and how the characters were weaved into the numerous conflicts - bloody brilliant.
It's been a year since your last update. While I won't bloatedly assume that my humble review would in any way coax another chapter out...I just really really hope you know that you have fans like me who are eagerly waiting for more of this epic journey.
Handtuch chapter 66 . 1/12
I hope you are alright. You haven't updated this story for a year now and i am honestly a bit worried. It'd be nice if you could give us a little update of your situation :)
TT
Hey Dash... an entire year has passed, but it's ok! I hope you're doing good :) Even if you never continue I'll still keep checking this page every day until this site shuts down, this story has such a special place in my heart
Lady Spain chapter 65 . 1/3
Its been a year :( hope u're well and will continue my favorite fict ever :)
naruToMysasu chapter 66 . 12/26/2016
Exactly a whole year passed and I'm still here reloading the page to see if there's a new chapter (like I did every day this year) T_T
Tahiy chapter 66 . 12/4/2016
Second time i read this story, i really hope you are at some point going to continue this. You are soo talented writer and i hope you are okay 3
SuicidalxTeddy chapter 66 . 11/30/2016
I love this story so so so much. I hope you are not done... really I've been following this story since the very beginning! And this possibly with different character names and slight plot change get could get you a nice bit of money as an ebook! haha XD Please continue. and I'm excited to see the end of this! Sasuke is so stubborn isn't he.
Em chapter 66 . 11/19/2016
Take you time, well still be here c:
2,176 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »