Reviews for Beg for It
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Wow! For this being your first fan fic it turned out pretty good. It would of been even better if you turned this into a actually story instead of keeping it a one shot. But other then that it was good.
Secrets4theunderground chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Yes, this right here ... this was beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
OMFG.! Ur a god.!
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
"Goddamn belt buckle was like a fucking rubics cube" HAHA!
This was funny. Good job!
TeamBlackwater chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
That was hot! And they werent human? They should of gone longer and longer and longer. I would have read it! Good job for your first one
emiwat14 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
NICE!
Fanatic22 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I swear this song has been in my head for 3 days so when I saw this I knew I had to read it lol!

great story :)
THEPrincessx chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Wow this was hawt! My advice keep doing what you have been it's working! Great job :)
Shelaughedandshecried chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Awesome! Your first fanfic? Well... That was brilliant for a first! I can't wait for the second chapter (please let there be one.)

:D
PikaPikaPikaPikachu chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Great fanfic! x
NotAnotherStory23 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I feel that your fan fic is very exciting,arousing and pleasing to my mind. Love it and keep writing more you are a very talented person.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Excellent.
Blackwater-fan07 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Leah and Jake were intense! Great story; especially, for it being your first one. Loved it!
kckc620 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Wow...hot and sexy Jacob and Leah! Loved it!
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
What the...that was...I...that was effing HOT! And this was your FIRST story o_0 well my god I can't wait for more. This was seriously hot like fire & all kinds of sexy. Geez I wish I was Leah so bad right now *cries* Oh I can't wait until you write more delicous Blackwater, you've got a fan in me :)