Reviews for Auror Take Two
AdriDee chapter 1 . 6/7
Impeccable writing! Great job!
CeCeSweety chapter 1 . 4/22
Your stories about Harry, Ginny and the kids are fantastic! Harry and Ginny are one of my favorite few couples of the Harry Potter universe and you wrote about them really really good :)
poser16 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I loved it! I loved how Ginny and the kids handled the break in, I loved your description of Harry and Ginny's relationship, the points of view from the aurors (her boss's boss's boss - that was great!) and the interactions of the children.
Seriously, great job!

prewettpotter chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This is absolutely brilliant! I have no idea how I missed "Consequences" and this one before now. Fantastic stories. Truly inspired.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
wow as in wow! i really love your james sirius
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Anothe great story- I really loved all the stories in this series and I adore your writing style!
hollyentirely chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Oh my god you are so good at dialogue. Seriously.

primadonna001 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
dear lord that was just amazing. more more more of your hogworts stories please - the kids are perfect! and can we assume rose was sneaking around with (cough cough) scorp? I love that you have the kids know everything about everything although I too think he totally should have taught them better defensive skills earlier.
HPfangirl-7 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
loved this story! :D
your a fantastic writer!
nayin chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh wow! One of the best post du story ever. I love how you characterize every Potter kids, especially James. Please write some more, please
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Wow! I was impressed how James & Ginny took care of the 5 death eaters who invaded their house, then how Ginny calmly told Harry & Ron "took you long enough" or something like that! LOVED Ginny's ulterior reason for not making a scene about them destroying her front door - she had her eye on a new one! Priceless! :D I thought you did a great job writing James, and showing his uncertainty of where he should be during the fight...he's become such a smart young man, and gave his parents even more reason to be proud of him! Is there another story after this I should look for? You had mentioned a trilogy...
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
*dies slightly because of the length* Okay, this was great. It's really hard to hold my attention for a piece this long, but you did so very well. I'll admit that I was a little confused about who was attacking the Potter's home. Though, that didn't keep me from enjoying this piece.

It was fact-paced, like all fighting scenes should be, and I found myself completely entranced, wanting to know what was going to happen next.

Now I could so see James going back to help Ginny. His want to protect his mother was strong, and completely a Potter trait. But the fact that he protects his siblings first speaks a lot, too. I like how James wants to be an Auror too.

While I don't exactly agree with Lily and Albus not knowing any real defensive spells, I can see why you chose for them not to. It fits better in the story. The cloak was a good addition to this story. I liked seeing it in use.

The conversation between James and Harry was really lovely. I like how Harry didn't lie to James, probably because James was of age. James needed to hear those things, that you're not going to save everyone, no matter how hard you try.

I don't actually think Harry was nearly expelled for the incident with Draco. But I could be wrong because it's been quite a while since I read HBP.

But this was gorgeous and I really liked it.
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
OK, so I was really confused for a bit of this. Would the beginning and all the wards have made more sense if I read the prequel? Anyway, once I got past that confusion, I really liked this. Especially James. He's wonderful, and their conversation at the end is just perfect. I love it. James's words, Harry's reflections on the war, and "Harry did not want to think of Ron without Hermione" just got me for some reason. Lovely story. :)
Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Me, being the silt person I am, was looking above Consequences for this story. Thanks for yelling me that it was there and it made me double check for it! I really love they way you portray Harry and Ginny relationship and how they interact with the kids. You are a great writer and should keep up the good work!
Allons-y Lovelies chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Aww, that last bit was so sweet :) I loved the little pizza party thing they had going there, and I loved how towards the beginning, Harry was like, 'Why isn't Ginny all mad about the door?' and then Lily was like, 'Because she saw a nicer door in Diagon Alley,', and I just thought that that was funny. I also liked how this isn't just one dramatic fic, and how you added these little amusing bits in. One complaint that I have is that you didn't really give much detail about the actual fighting. I know it's sort of difficult to write fight scenes and it would've been a bit boring having to read them again during the interrogation/question or whatever it was, but I think that it would have been nice, because it seemed a tiny bit disjointed to me. The characterization was great too, because it really focused on how all of the Potter's are really reckless and brave, and I think you wrote everyone brilliantly :) There were no spelling/grammar mistakes that I noticed either, so that makes it better. Congrats on writing an awesome fic!