Reviews for Auror Take Two
LilyJean630 chapter 1 . 7/24
WOW! This was great! So detailed and well written! I adored the love that each member of the Potter family has for each other. I loved the part about Harry protecting Hermione because of both his and Ron's love.
So... The part that has my wheels turning is when the auror was impressed about Tonks teaching Ginny & Hermione self-defense! This would make such a great story... HINT, HINT! ;)
I can see it now, the girls in tanks and short-shorts (stuff they normally don't wear) and have the boys spying on them... Getting a little "flustered"! LOL! Someone message me if you write this!
Good job!
pleurocoelus chapter 1 . 7/12
Excellent story! Good on the grammar, pacing, dialog, characterization, etc. I enjoyed reading it very much.
crystallourideordie chapter 1 . 6/15
I think this story was amazingly well told and the prequel well done
Ok I'm a big sucker for family stories and family love but when they're as well written as yours I'm in a puddle of warm feelings. Thanks for sharing your work.
AdriDee chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Impeccable writing! Great job!
CeCeSweety chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Your stories about Harry, Ginny and the kids are fantastic! Harry and Ginny are one of my favorite few couples of the Harry Potter universe and you wrote about them really really good :)
poser16 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I loved it! I loved how Ginny and the kids handled the break in, I loved your description of Harry and Ginny's relationship, the points of view from the aurors (her boss's boss's boss - that was great!) and the interactions of the children.
Seriously, great job!

poser16
prewettpotter chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This is absolutely brilliant! I have no idea how I missed "Consequences" and this one before now. Fantastic stories. Truly inspired.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
wow as in wow! i really love your james sirius
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Anothe great story- I really loved all the stories in this series and I adore your writing style!
hollyentirely chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Oh my god you are so good at dialogue. Seriously.

-h
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
dear lord that was just amazing. more more more of your hogworts stories please - the kids are perfect! and can we assume rose was sneaking around with (cough cough) scorp? I love that you have the kids know everything about everything although I too think he totally should have taught them better defensive skills earlier.
HPfangirl-7 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
loved this story! :D
your a fantastic writer!
nayin chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh wow! One of the best post du story ever. I love how you characterize every Potter kids, especially James. Please write some more, please
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Wow! I was impressed how James & Ginny took care of the 5 death eaters who invaded their house, then how Ginny calmly told Harry & Ron "took you long enough" or something like that! LOVED Ginny's ulterior reason for not making a scene about them destroying her front door - she had her eye on a new one! Priceless! :D I thought you did a great job writing James, and showing his uncertainty of where he should be during the fight...he's become such a smart young man, and gave his parents even more reason to be proud of him! Is there another story after this I should look for? You had mentioned a trilogy...