Reviews for Auror Take Two
The fishes chapter 1 . 5/16
I have read all your HP fics and I am left craving for more. You are such an intuitive and beautiful writer, you have such a brilliant hang of things. You are just marvelous.
And all your HP fics are labours of love. To connect everything and keep on building the bonds from one fic to another requires immense amount of love and commitment. You are one of my top ten favourite HP fanfic writers.
I hope I would be reading some more of your HP work. Cheers.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 5/11
This is the kind of security they should've had at Godrics Hollow. Instead they just assumed nobody would betray them even though they suspected Remus they shouldn't have relied completely on one person (Dumbledore) as he can't be everywhere.

Instead they should've focused on "What if Lupin betrays us and we're attacked" and have a plan A and a plan B or even a C.

James was a total douchebag not having his wand near him at all times. I understand Lily not being able as she has a lot to take care of at once including hold baby Harry so it's up to the head of the household James Potter to make the hard choices.

Instead James *canon* version just jokes around too much and acts punkish which real punks either spend their live in jail or die on the streets. It doesn't end well for them.,
SortingHat chapter 1 . 5/11
If this is a sequel is it necessary to read the first? You didn't mention it. I find it sad people mass upload without even disclaimers now.
Anagha chapter 1 . 3/18
I really enjoyed reading your fanfic... Please do write more..Your fanfic are the right amount of humour ,romance n thrills..You sort of did justice to the characters..As in you have maintened the essence of the characters.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/14
I'm definitely glad this wasn't a stand alone. The prequel really helps fill in some of the details.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
There are not enough words to describe how wonderful I find this fic. You did a great job capturing the dynamics of what I imagine a future Potter house under siege would be like. All of the characters matured so beautifully without seeming OOC at all, and I love the life you gave to characters we didn't get to know all that well before the end.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful writing!
Himanshu.99 chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Harry was about be expelled for attempted murder of Malfoy. But what about Malfoy, who tried to murder Katie and sent her to St. Mungo's for almost 6 months, Ron and Dumbledore and had dark mark. Sometimes when you read Harry Potter you get incensed by such injustice.
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story SO MUCH! It was the perfect mix of everything: adventure, drama, family, friendship, and humor. I loved seeing Ginny's fiery badassery and James's fierce loyalty towards his family. Harry and Ron killing it at the Auror Office is always amazing to read about...and I really like that you've made Harry head of the forces and Ron head of the Academy. It's very unique - definitely not something you see a lot in FanFiction. Usually, Ron's Harry's deputy, but this was SO much better. The idea of Ron instilling paranoia in his trainees is GOLDEN. Teddy as an Auror was great, too. And James following in his father's footsteps is lovely. I really liked the little details: Harry disapparating without Ron (very in-character), Harry routing his children's Trace to his office (also IC, given how many underage magic incidents he had), Al and Lily not knowing proper defense (VERY realistic...people often disregard the fact that while Harry and co. spent their adolescence in wartime, their children most certainly did not), a Slytherin Auror (YES), Ginny resisting the Imperius (GO GINNY), Tonks teaching Ginny and Hermione self defense, the way Shannon thought it was incredible for Ginny to casually mention holidaying at the headquarters of the resistence against Voldemort (you know, I suppose it's just because we see the books through Harry's perspective, so we're used to this kind of stuff, but other people *would* find that INCREDIBLE!), an Auror pizza party (and Harry and Hermione hating Butterbeer with pizza heheheh), Harry checking in on all of his kids before bed (I have a scene in one of my stories where he does that too!), the kids all neglecting to mention the Invisibility Cloak in their statements, JAMES READING THE BOOKS THAT SIIRUS AND REMUS GAVE HARRY IN OOTP (THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY), and finally, Harry understanding exactly how James had felt. :') I LOVE JAMES. He's such a good kid. Ohhhh I loved this story so much! It's a treasure. Thank you for writing this!
LilyJean630 chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
WOW! This was great! So detailed and well written! I adored the love that each member of the Potter family has for each other. I loved the part about Harry protecting Hermione because of both his and Ron's love.
So... The part that has my wheels turning is when the auror was impressed about Tonks teaching Ginny & Hermione self-defense! This would make such a great story... HINT, HINT! ;)
I can see it now, the girls in tanks and short-shorts (stuff they normally don't wear) and have the boys spying on them... Getting a little "flustered"! LOL! Someone message me if you write this!
Good job!
pleurocoelus chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Excellent story! Good on the grammar, pacing, dialog, characterization, etc. I enjoyed reading it very much.
crystallourideordie chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
I think this story was amazingly well told and the prequel well done
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Ok I'm a big sucker for family stories and family love but when they're as well written as yours I'm in a puddle of warm feelings. Thanks for sharing your work.
AdriDee chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Impeccable writing! Great job!
ChiaraCe chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Your stories about Harry, Ginny and the kids are fantastic! Harry and Ginny are one of my favorite few couples of the Harry Potter universe and you wrote about them really really good :)
poser16 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I loved it! I loved how Ginny and the kids handled the break in, I loved your description of Harry and Ginny's relationship, the points of view from the aurors (her boss's boss's boss - that was great!) and the interactions of the children.
Seriously, great job!