Reviews for Auror Take Two
Hinnymaniac chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
I absolutely adore this fic. I always come back and read this to get my daily dose of potter family
prachi bhaskar chapter 1 . 9/24/2020
i know i am quite late to read...but i am still writing this to tell you that...the one shot you have written was amazing.
just amazing...i was crying happy tears when harry was talking to james.
it was amazing.
Miss disaster chapter 1 . 11/21/2019
really good!
hufflepuffiesten chapter 1 . 7/27/2019
I absolutely love how you write the Potters, I come back to read these stories over and over again. I especially love the Harry and Ginny moments, how you show the love and passion they still have for each other.
purple-papoose chapter 1 . 4/24/2019
I absolutely and completely LOVE your James. I love how you've portrayed him more like Bill rather than an absolute brat like some characterisations. Would really love to read more of this James
An amazing fic, great work
Cheers :)
zizzic797 chapter 1 . 4/5/2019
Aww. Such a cute father/son moment
GeekLoveFan chapter 1 . 3/14/2018
Ahhhh, this was lovely. I enjoyed it immensely!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
Love this trilogy. You are brilliant with writing the family life of Harry and Ginny and all. Your portrayal of them all are spot on! Hope you keep writing more!
WitchWing107 chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
I love all the similarities between James and Harry and how protective they are of their family. The bit where they were talking about James intimidating Lily's friend was cute. And this part was perfect: "He had protected Hermione because he loved her, but he had also protected her out of his love for Ron." Also Ginny letting Harry and Ron blow up the door because she wants a new expensive one is hilarious! Wonderful finish to the series, I love glimpses into Harry and Ginny as parents. Thanks!
funniefriend1245 chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
Ah, a perfect end to the trilogy! Thank you so much. It's been such a great ride!
The fishes chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
I have read all your HP fics and I am left craving for more. You are such an intuitive and beautiful writer, you have such a brilliant hang of things. You are just marvelous.
And all your HP fics are labours of love. To connect everything and keep on building the bonds from one fic to another requires immense amount of love and commitment. You are one of my top ten favourite HP fanfic writers.
I hope I would be reading some more of your HP work. Cheers.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
This is the kind of security they should've had at Godrics Hollow. Instead they just assumed nobody would betray them even though they suspected Remus they shouldn't have relied completely on one person (Dumbledore) as he can't be everywhere.

Instead they should've focused on "What if Lupin betrays us and we're attacked" and have a plan A and a plan B or even a C.

James was a total douchebag not having his wand near him at all times. I understand Lily not being able as she has a lot to take care of at once including hold baby Harry so it's up to the head of the household James Potter to make the hard choices.

Instead James *canon* version just jokes around too much and acts punkish which real punks either spend their live in jail or die on the streets. It doesn't end well for them.,
SortingHat chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
If this is a sequel is it necessary to read the first? You didn't mention it. I find it sad people mass upload without even disclaimers now.
Anagha chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
I really enjoyed reading your fanfic... Please do write more..Your fanfic are the right amount of humour ,romance n thrills..You sort of did justice to the characters..As in you have maintened the essence of the characters.
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
I'm definitely glad this wasn't a stand alone. The prequel really helps fill in some of the details.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »