Reviews for Why Neville Really Hates Baker Street
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Sherlock's deductions seemed good. The right amount of logic and impossible leaps in logic.
Aurora02 chapter 7 . 9/8/2016
I LOVE this story! It is absolutely brilliant and all the characters are as realistic as possible!
I know it was a long time, but please, please update?
wordseeker chapter 7 . 1/21/2016
Update please?
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 6/25/2015
Oh good but continue please
Miss.Mia.Iris.Potter chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
Bloody Brilliant ! All the characters are perfectly... in-character. I see that you haven't updated for a 'long' time... but I do hope that you'd not abandon it completely and update again.
K.D. Salmon chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
You haven't posted in awhile, but on the off chance you do ever update this I'm going to follow it. I've very excited to see them at hogwarts and you write the characters very well.
Maybe2Morrow chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Omg it's been two years, I just started this and I love it. I really hope you decide to continue. Please lol
Phantom Trainer chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
you should really continue this story. it is really quite good. not to mention that you have ended it at a cliffhanger to boot.

Phantom OUT!
PsychoCelloChica chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Just found your story today, and I really enjoyed what you had going on here. Sorry to see it's abandoned. :(
Mari Knickerbocker chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
I am really enjoy this story! I love the idea of Sherlock and John exploring Hogwarts and being a thorn in Harry and Neville's side. I hope that there are more chapters coming
JBubbles chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
Interesting crossover :D I'm looking forward for more chapters
Zellona chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
Wow, I'm not usually not one for crossovers (Especially Harry Potter ones due to the cliche 'Let's make the main character a Hogwarts student!' storyline) but this is very original and has a lot of potential. I hope you're still continuing this story, because I can't wait to read more!
mokahi chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
Ooh, I am envisioning the havoc that will come with Sherlock and John at Hogwarts. Lovely story!
digging4more chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
Whoah! This is one interesting read. You have a number of typographical errors though. Missing verbs and run-ons. Technical stuff... outside that, you characterization is WONDERFUL. How you were able to introduce our Baker St. duo to the magical world was exciting. In a 'no holds barred' assumption to your readers ability to connect the dots themselves.

I hope we get to see them in on a magical case. Please attempt one?

Anyway, I'm putting this fic on my fave list. It's awesome.
CottonKey chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
I'm enjoying the story a lot...I hope you come back and update it!