Reviews for Not Just Me Against the World
beautifulXsyn326 chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
This is really awesome, please continue? Please? :)
Fangedup2013 chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
Are you ever gonna finish this?
Elizabeth Annette chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Awsome story! Please contine! I love the thought of kurt/willow inter-action!
digiwriter1392 chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Awesome
WillowBabble chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
This story really has potential, I hope you carry on with it because I really want to read this story!
eileen0484 chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
oh wow this is really great i like how you've even included sam and dean so awesome can't wait for more of this
JasonDragon64 chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Oh goodie! Kurt is finally in the picture and he's going to kick some major demonic arse when he gets the hang of his powers. I'd pity bland, but as long as Kurt ends up with Puck, I'll settle for feeling sorry for the bigoted jerks at school. Hee Hee !
kc1690 chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Oooh! So Kurt is a Witch! How sweet! Or at least that's what I gather...
kc1690 chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Haha. Wow! I don't know what to say! i like it. Very nice. I love Buffy and I love Glee. Works for me.
Sabaku no Sable chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
so Rachel is the secret love child of Cordy and Anya and Puck is the secret love child of Xander and Spike. XD
nothing like laughter chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
i love this! i cant wait to see the training scenes, and i love the relationship between rachel and the scoobies!
WithDemonWings chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
I don't normally read WIP's but this one pulled me in, thanks. ;P

I'm really enjoying this so far, I love how you've woven these characters together! Can't wait to see what you have in store for these guys!

Great job!

Slaine
vikky-leigh chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This is awesome! I can't wait to read more! I especially like the idea of Brittany being a seer like Dru.
REJ624 chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
I am loving your Spike. I was a diehard Spike fan on the show and how you are writing him is awesome. There is so much going on with the teens and I look forward to updates :)