Reviews for Safest Place
Bkwrmchar chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Fantastic one shot. Thank You.
tazlvr2001 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I enjoy reading your stories. Are they all complete? If they are you can choose an option on the story's properties page that says so. This way readers know that it is complete. :)
Shannon chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Hi. I really enjoyed this story. In fact, I've enjoyed all of your JJ/Emily stories. However, do you think you could write a story in which JJ is the one struggling with insecurities, and Emily is the one comforting her?
calzonaobessed chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
That was beautiful wording!)
odunit chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
So can I just say that I love the way you think. I feel the same way you do about Emily and JJ (and Paget and AJ) in general. I am saddened to see Paget go but I am HOPING that there may be some guest appearances :) While JJ was drop dead gorgeous I wish the wedding hadn't happened. Would have been nice to see the writers take a turn and have Emily and JJ start something ;)Can't wait to see where this goes...
Swishla chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
You do so well with the angst and dark emotions, especially pertaining to Prentiss. Great one shot. I enjoy your writing and wonder if you'd consider exploring Prentiss' character more, especially her intelligence and humor, something that is eluded to on the show but often ignored. Thanks for sharing.