Reviews for Hulk Loves Tony
awesome! plz update soon.
Aralas Baggins chapter 13 . 3/28
The feels! Awesome fic, soooo mannyyyy feeeellllss! x
Madarao The Authoress chapter 13 . 1/30
Moar please? This is so good. Poor Tony! D:
arwen9117 chapter 13 . 1/29
please make tony talk again!write more!
LaPirataAna chapter 13 . 1/20
Aaaw, Tony, you have to let it out. Bruce loves you so much, and just wants to help - let him in! Great story so far, I hope you're able to update again soon! :)
LaPirataAna chapter 12 . 1/20
I'm glad Tony finally told them something, but I'm sad it had to come out because of this situation. Clint is such a good teammate, and I love how you've written their friendship. The truth about the Ten Rings will come out eventually, but I know Tony will be all right because of his friends alnd boyfriend around him. :)
LaPirataAna chapter 9 . 1/20
I'm glad Steve didn't sabotage the tower on purpose, but that damn Fury had better not try to bother Tony again. Tony needs to tell Bruce what had happened to him, so they can get through this together.
LaPirataAna chapter 5 . 1/20
This chapter with all thefirsts was super sweet, but I dread the first fight. I truly hope they manage to calm down quickly afterwards. Great story so far! :)
LaPirataAna chapter 3 . 1/20
Aw, my poor baby! Those stupid men raped him, but of course Tony never got any help for it. Well, hopefully now Bruce is allowed to try and heal him after that experience. :(
adfghjkl chapter 13 . 1/17
Please continue with this! I love reading it, I think Tony and BruBru are adorable together!
Goodvs.Evil2014 chapter 6 . 1/11
Lol hulk swing. I am gonna make one
kreid chapter 13 . 1/3
I love this story. I can't wait to see hoe Rhodey acts. He didn't seem to be that great of a friend in the earlier chapters, yelling at tony when he was hurt, but I'm hoping he has matured and will be a good friend. I love the interaction between tony and Bruce. This is a great story and I am waiting anxiously for more updates!
KandyKorn24 chapter 13 . 1/2
saw this update & i got so excited. :)
RoseLaurel chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
I'm glad this story is still going, can't wait to read more :D
AB Feta chapter 13 . 12/30/2013