Reviews for The Strawberry Ashikabi
Red Death chapter 1 . 7/21
I got two paragraphs in, and the grammar got so bad the story has been deemed unreadable.

A shame. I was looking forward to reading this.

You need to get a proofreader to clean this up before its readable.
I just hope everyone realized that the reason ichigo has his spiritual powers come back during the fullbring arc was his quincy side pulling in the energy and the hollow eating it.
FORGEMaster chapter 10 . 5/19
Man, I was looking forward to isshins visit. And see if tsuki screws up.
betinlara897 chapter 10 . 4/8
You should update soon and I want to see ichigo having power again
Locothehood chapter 10 . 3/9
blast it all please dont post like its another chapter if there is nothing there
i was getting into it
and then wham no chapter ten just a wall of text giveing away the mistery

aside from that keep up the good work tho kazehana to drunk to show might be pushing it.

that sceen alone would have been golden
i mean ichigo at a host club fending off a drunken kazehana

so good luck and keep it comeing
ivan0061509 chapter 10 . 2/27
This is getting good I can't wait for the next chapter
Logan chapter 10 . 1/12
You now the way your sekirei bleach story is ichigo is slowly getting his powers back can't See at least that one him all of a sudden curp stomping everything
Logan chapter 10 . 1/5
This sucks this was my favorite bleach sekirei crossover
clw123cat chapter 10 . 1/5
Needs more chapters
clw123cat chapter 9 . 1/5
Hell yes
Jose19 chapter 10 . 1/5
I wonder when are yo going to update this story because I generally love Bleach and Sekirei fics because they mix rather well, and have very interesting characters to follow.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
I am glad for this story but especially because Miya is involved who is the strongest among the Sekireis because I always wanted for her to be winged by someone.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
Status?
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Shouldn't Yuzu refer to Ichigo as Onii-San since Oneesan would be referring to an older sister?
Anime Freak350 chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
Hey we need more chapters Uzume came to my house whining about not getting to go on a date already