Reviews for The Strawberry Ashikabi
xXBlackDragonXx chapter 8 . 4/24
And I really doubt that Tsukiumi is compatible with Ichigo, however for the sake of your story, I guess you can twist however much you want it to.
xXBlackDragonXx chapter 7 . 4/24
Just curious, but where's Karabusa at this stage?
InuLamar chapter 10 . 2/1
Epic story keep it up!
Korog the Oversoul chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
Would Ichigo being trained in swordsmanship by both Miya and Kurasuba be overkill? I love this, pray Ichigo gets all of his TRUE powers back, and can hardly wait for an update.
Korog the Oversoul chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I would have thought that his Fullbring would have been a nice way to keep Tsukiumi from killing Ichigo if she reacts to him. Will Ichigo gain his TRUE Zanpakuto and be able to use his powers, should he regain them, in his body that way Ichigo isn't kicking Mutsu's butt while, Ichigo is in a way, invisable? Can hardly wait for more.
jiubantai-taichoCalmejaneJose chapter 10 . 10/31/2015
Could you please add Akitzu (sekirei 07 ) please and Kazehana
cg037 chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
Good story, can't wait for more. Keep up the good work.
Red Death chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
I got two paragraphs in, and the grammar got so bad the story has been deemed unreadable.

A shame. I was looking forward to reading this.

You need to get a proofreader to clean this up before its readable.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
I just hope everyone realized that the reason ichigo has his spiritual powers come back during the fullbring arc was his quincy side pulling in the energy and the hollow eating it.
FORGEMaster chapter 10 . 5/19/2015
Man, I was looking forward to isshins visit. And see if tsuki screws up.
betinlara897 chapter 10 . 4/8/2015
You should update soon and I want to see ichigo having power again
Locothehood chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
blast it all please dont post like its another chapter if there is nothing there
i was getting into it
and then wham no chapter ten just a wall of text giveing away the mistery

aside from that keep up the good work tho kazehana to drunk to show might be pushing it.

that sceen alone would have been golden
i mean ichigo at a host club fending off a drunken kazehana

so good luck and keep it comeing
ivan0061509 chapter 10 . 2/27/2015
This is getting good I can't wait for the next chapter
Logan chapter 10 . 1/12/2015
You now the way your sekirei bleach story is ichigo is slowly getting his powers back can't See at least that one him all of a sudden curp stomping everything
Logan chapter 10 . 1/5/2015
This sucks this was my favorite bleach sekirei crossover