Reviews for Ghost of You
Silver-Infinite chapter 1 . 7/6
In addition to being a warlock Kol was also a medium. I like the possibility of this idea. Poor Henrik he never got another chance at life like Kol did after his attack :(
ChibiTrutenLover chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I cried a little.
xx-Forever Yours-xx chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
So I'm on number three on my quest to read all the stories that you've written on TVD and I have a question: Why must all your stuff be so incredibly sad?! D: Like I'm making painful noises in my living room right now and my parents are looking at me like I've gone psycho. This is just painful, really really painful :( But on a side note, this fic was really bitter-sweet and I have to commend you on your ability to make strong, lasting messages and impacts with such short stories :) I like the Kol you've protrayed here. I do believe that he loves his family a lot and cares for them with his life and this really made him selfless - since he would be the only one hurting as everyone else would believe that Henrik was actually there. Painful twist but wonderful all the same. Loved this story! :)
elijahlover chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Awww so sad I've got tears in my eyes xx but soon sweet xx
emilybp chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
ooooh! Plot twist! I loved it, so brilliant and moving and that last line, wow. It really hit me how much Kol loves his family, he just wants them all together. Always and forever.
abe chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Haunting and beautiful. I really adore this story!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I now have ideas about Kol and Jeremy bonding, for real, over this shared ability.
And what would be different about Kol (and possibly his siblings) if Henrik's spirit did visit him from time to time, even into the modern/Elena period.
Herdreamsx chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Awh, the ending made me feel awestruck :o so genius :')3
sez23 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
aww I loved this :)
FullMoonPhoenixShadow chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I love it!
Greengreyblack chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Beautiful, the end is anticipatable yet you captured Kol in a different light than most fanfics not the kiddo monstrous don't care liability
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Awww ;'(

loved it :D
BlondeShamrock chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Awww, that was a pretty selfless thing for Kol to do. It goes to show that family tend to know what family needs.

This was bittersweet I would say. I really liked it though. The bittersweet thing is good.

Anyway, hope you write more soon, it's always enjoyable to read, byeee
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Lol, I had tears in my eyes, and then read the last line and had to laugh with appreciate for the dupe, haha! Way to get me, lol.