Reviews for Ratchet and Clank Future: A new generation
Razor of DOOM chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
homecoming...i dont see it where is it ?
Theameoboidguy chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I started to read this after the first book(on DA) and i like this. Drek's daughter? The plot sounds to be interesting, becouse she wants revenge (what else)
Taz-dragon chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I like it a lot so far! Keep it up!
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
OOooohhhhh YUSH :D Yay for little bro rescues! but nawwww for tragic and scarring pasts...but I think Shona sounds cool as HECK! :D :D

GREAT WRITING!
MrBlack103 chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Great... just when I'm thinking of having the Smuggler make an appearance in my own fic, you beat me to it. (

Hmm... who is mysterious contractor that claims Kayla as their 'client'. I'm pretty sure it can't be Kaos returned - it died in the last book, didn't it? I'm gu
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
WHOA! HAHA!

Cool! Nice I like how Ratchet's daughter has a friend who's a Cragmite! nice nice.

Aww! I didn't even realize! AWW Ratchet named his kids after his father and Alister! Aw X3

Of course Ratchet is unprepared...and does not bring his RYNO V with him...*shakes head* or even his Shredder Claws! OR THE GROOVITRON! HA!

...okay...just rambling don't mind that...

I LOVE THE PART WITH THE SMUGGLER! :D :D heheh nicely done with his character!

Lookin forward to more!
MrBlack103 chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Just ran across this. Sequel to the story that got me interested in R&C fanfics in the first place? Yes, please!

I hope you intended to make Zoe's argument with her father amusing. I certainly found it to be. Typical teenager. My own sister is just entering the 'independence' phase right now, so I can certainly relate to the situation.

I love the way you've developed Shona's character in between this and Kaos Rising. It makes sense that someone as different as her would be a bit unstable emotionally. Plus, I like how you've made her appearance somewhat punk-y.

DREK'S DAUGHTER! That was a bit of a shocker. Why do all the big sci-fi revelations seem to involve family? Not that I'm complaining; with that one fact you've made the drama that much more intense.

I feel so bad for Kaden and Alister (love how Ratchet and Jasmine named them BTW). I feel even worse for their parents. The twins can deal with the things to come somewhat by doing a bit of soul-searching (not that it won't be hard) and kids tend to adapt fairly fast (not that they should have to adapt), but Ratchet and Jasmine are just stuck watching their kids be abused.

Shona can't come to the rescue soon enough!
Wolfi Nightshade chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Ok...that was very unexpected. Just started reading this story after reading the previous. Ancients, why did I not think of this myself. Anyway, I really, really enjoy this. Keep up the good work!
Lady Cosmic Brownie chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
I couldn't login, sorry, my internet is too slow to work with me right now ;)

Anyways, so I was looking around for some decent fanfiction to chew on, and lo and behold, I see this one. I have to admit, I was skeptical, due to the low amount of reviews (I didn't really see it was by you!) but I clicked on it, and when I started reading through it, I was like 'Oh, hey, this is familiar!' Well written, just like it's predecessor, even better, if I may add.

I have noticed, however, a lot of names don't have the right punctuation to them, like sometimes you'll write, 'Ratchets' or 'Shonas' I still understand what you're communicating, but it's just a little rough on my brain to read over that and translate it.

But, in all, I am very excited you've posted the sequel, and I will be stalking you from here forth CX

Lady Cosmic Brownie (...is noming Lucky Charms...)
Magic Of Every Kind chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Hmm, I didn't see Kayla's interesting heritage coming...I would never have thought Drek was the 'fatherly' type :P

But I'm interested to see where all this is going...and I hope the family come out alright!
aduck1 chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
So you have started a new saga. Alright, I am really looking forward to it.

I like what you did with Kayla there. Since you are already dealing with Drek, you may want to have Shona and Zoe go to places of Ratchet's past. I recomend Apogee Station and whatever the name of the planet it is where Clanks Mom is.

Ratchet's twins have great names. I also like that the Cragmites' relationship with the universe is strained. Looking forward to the next chapters.
Magic Of Every Kind chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Ooh, I am liking this a lot :)

I sense an adventure for the two young teenagers approaching :P
Magic Of Every Kind chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I dibs first review :P

Anyway...this looks promising! I enjoyed Your RaCF - Kaos Rising and I'm sure I'll enjoy this one too :)

Who is this mysterious new enemy? A female...and with a bone to pick with Ratchet...one of Kaos' old minions, mayhaps? Hm...I wonder...

I'm looking forward to how you portray Ratchet and Jasmine as adults, with Shona as their daughter...it should make for an interesting concoction!

Best of luck with this story!