Reviews for Sovereingty
Carnage068 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Oops, forgot to put in my name. Sorry.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Excellent. The emotions and thoughts of the characters were done VERY well, I didn't expect to Luna to pity Chrysalis at all. You've truly impressed me. I'm currently trying to find a new place to roleplay, as my home website has died. This has inspirited me greatly, thank you.
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Freaking awesome.
Scienceandponies chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Good job. List of minor recommendations.

remove first "the"
come over faint?
space for "willbe done"
"beyond which a vast wilderness that separated the Griffin Kingdom and Equestria was." Move was.
"upon ours!Well," double space
"finish Luna quickly as possible" better flow from "as quickly as possible.
"than did flying chunks of rock and a column of electricity erupt directly beneath her" then. remove "did" and change erupt to erupted.
"With her eyes searching for Luna below she didn't notice that" comma after below.
RoanTheWanderer chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Rinso: It's the end of this particular story, but I'm planning on doing a few other stories detailing more about Luna and Celestia. Currently working on the next one, but I'm glad you folks seem to be enjoy this story so far.

Visitors: More reviews please, I want to know what you guys think. Constructive criticism and suggestions are always appreciated. Thanks for reading. :)
Rinso chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Is the end of the story? Because the way it felt, this could be the beginning of a beautiful heel turn for Luna :)
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Very intense, but maybe a bit short for the theme it deals with. Very good, though!
10Blue10 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
An Impressive and interesting take on the changeling invasion and the aftermath