Reviews for Charismatic Young Men
Lucyole chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
please write further that would be great i want to know what will happen next
your story sounds interesting and i like the couple.
*cookies for you*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Love it
Ptronille chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Seriously? You're just going to leave us with that? Argh! that is one hell of a cliffhanger ! It's a good story, though, I hope you update soon.
Dark Topaz chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
your evil you know that
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
and he wonders why she wont trust him!
EnigmaSphinx chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I like this story. Your Gold is well in character, I think. I have an issue with the spacing between the chapters tho; it's too long. :) It would be a lovely treat if you'd update with the next bit soon as there is an issue with OUAT withdrawals now that the long, eternal, never-ending soul-deep starvation of hiatus is upon us. Have mercy upon us and give us some more. This scrap is tantalizing.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
he drugged her there better be more!
zgirl16 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
awesome story! i'm really into this pairing and i can't wait to see what happens next!
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is fantastic! I really love this. I feel bad for Emma, but I'm intrigued to see where this is going!
Musicalfan2012 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. This story is amazing. I love how descriptive your writing is; I hope you continue this soon!
Yennifer chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Thank you for this story! I want continue too!
DamnationOfTheDead chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Oh no a chiffy! Rawr I have a love hate relationship with them lol. Loved the first chapter keep it up :D
scabiorsnatcher chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I'd LOVE to know what's going to happen next. Please do continue (and don't leave us hanging for too long). A few tiny errors in there in spelling that you can easily fix (I have them all the time, much worse too XD ) I wonder what Mr Gold will do to her next, or why he did what he has done.

MOAR
hannahcaiusvolturi chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Wow please do update like the start.