Reviews for Bad Xander
hamsterville chapter 9 . 3/7
Reread this again. Badly badly want an update haha
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 9 . 3/2
Intriguing story, but where to go from here? Stay in Sunnydale as the new Master or set up shop in L.A. to look out for Cordy i.e. annoy the shit out of Angel?
hamsterville chapter 9 . 1/13
this is really an awesome fic. Xander's character is well developed though miffed that Buffy wants to immediately stake him
Gelasia Kidd chapter 9 . 8/23/2017
Psst. Can you make him sparkle and a glitter bombed Xander shaped joke? XD fantastic
Guest chapter 7 . 5/21/2017
at first it started great, then it turned into a shitty naruto fic.
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 5/15/2017
Very cool story! :D
Harmonie Winters chapter 2 . 5/13/2017
DeliciousCookie chapter 9 . 3/25/2017
Shame you never updated this, it was really good! :)
NixieGlow chapter 9 . 10/15/2016
There were a lot of things I didn't like. Bella dragged Jake, who was a great guy, through the of the vampire traits reminded me more of faeries than vampires. Also,now that I'm older I find Edward a little creepy.
JimmnyCricket chapter 9 . 8/19/2016
oh come...I like sparklies... I love them... anything shiny, glittery... kidding aside I do like this story...though I hate het stories I do like this one of Xander being a different type of vampire. Though I do wish you would have made it where he didn't kill people unless they were truly bad evil people...heck I would have like you writing him as taking from the blood bank...good story more please
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 9 . 8/10/2016
Noooo I want to read more, please keep writing this story is too good to stop here
Umbra.Venator chapter 9 . 4/21/2016
pretty cool story, pity it hasn't updated in a long time
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 9 . 2/23/2016
Will this ever be finished? Its a great story.
Tarix chapter 9 . 1/24/2016
Interesting so far, kinda sad you abandoned such interesting story.
mohahassan3 chapter 9 . 11/28/2015
Its a good story not what I expected but better.