Reviews for Bad Xander
Gelasia Kidd chapter 9 . 8/23
Psst. Can you make him sparkle and a glitter bombed Xander shaped joke? XD fantastic
at first it started great, then it turned into a shitty naruto fic.
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 5/15
Very cool story! :D
Harmonie Winters chapter 2 . 5/13
VERY EXCITING
DeliciousCookie chapter 9 . 3/25
Shame you never updated this, it was really good! :)
NixieGlow chapter 9 . 10/15/2016
There were a lot of things I didn't like. Bella dragged Jake, who was a great guy, through the of the vampire traits reminded me more of faeries than vampires. Also,now that I'm older I find Edward a little creepy.
JimmnyCricket chapter 9 . 8/19/2016
oh come...I like sparklies... I love them... anything shiny, glittery... kidding aside I do like this story...though I hate het stories I do like this one of Xander being a different type of vampire. Though I do wish you would have made it where he didn't kill people unless they were truly bad evil people...heck I would have like you writing him as taking from the blood bank...good story more please
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 9 . 8/10/2016
Noooo I want to read more, please keep writing this story is too good to stop here
Umbra.Venator chapter 9 . 4/21/2016
pretty cool story, pity it hasn't updated in a long time
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 9 . 2/23/2016
Will this ever be finished? Its a great story.
Tarix chapter 9 . 1/24/2016
Interesting so far, kinda sad you abandoned such interesting story.
mohahassan3 chapter 9 . 11/28/2015
Its a good story not what I expected but better.
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
This is the third time I've read this fic, and it's just as good with every read. This story was without a doubt one of the better Xander is a Vampire fics that I have read, and it's a damn shame you never continued it. I really wanted to see what happens between Cordelia and him, now that she knows the truth about the spell. After three years of no updates, I'm pretty sure the rest of us will not have our questions answered anytime soon. Still...the optimist in me hopes one day your muse for this fic will return, and you will come back to continue this excellent story. Thanks for giving us what you have already written. Great job!
Pedro52 chapter 8 . 9/22/2015