Reviews for Alternate Ending to Ender's Game
Haibara Ai z chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
And what the previous reviewer said about the plot holes :P
Haibara Ai z chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
The pacing is good but you left out a lot. Like what happened to Peter's plan to introduce himself as Ender's brother? That's the part I was looking forward to :P And Valentine revealing her identity. They're rather out of character and there's a lot of things I would add.
Raven's a cool name though :D
Artomovski chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Hi,

the style is ok (although at places a little too easy), but there are many plot errors:
- why would Graff think that Ender would be happy to see his siblings - he hated Peter and although he oved valentine, he would never be really "happy" to see her since he still thought she was IFs tool
- Stilson died - Ender killed him at school
- Ender would come home as a hero - everyone would respect him. He would have security due to possible kidnapping or assassination attempts
- Peter would definitely try to contact him and get him on his side

Also, your Ender is very talkative - by the time all was done, Ender was so closed in that he wouldt give anyone almost any information

I can think of many more criticisms, but overall it was a nice try.

Ciao...
Travis Negrete chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
good luck ender
Travis Negrete chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
constructive criticism: watch the "come on"s graff doesnt say it that many times
Maralue chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
And yes, like another reviewer stated, Stilson was killed. He was the first person Ender murdered. In self defense but still, killed.

The first few times I read the book I missed that, too.
Maralue chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
I want to like this. I really do. But I just can't get into the plot here. In the books, Ender is sent off to a colony. In your story, Ender is sent off to a colony.

Hmmm... I'm not sensing much of an alternate ending, just the insertion of a Mary Sue.
Maralue chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
This doesn't make any sense. They'd promote smart kids. Not flunk them out.

Seriously?
Schizoid7Loner chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Nice, there are a couple of wrong facts here though. Like when you included Stilson (he's dead actualy, Ender did that.) But this story is good enough that I can ignore it.

Hope to see an update soon.
SirPancake chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
It was okay. But I wouldn't think Stilson would even want to approach Ender since Ender almost killed him in th every beggining of the book. Other then that it was good.
neverland 45 chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
i still cant wait for an update! this is so aaaaaawwwweeeeessssssooommmee! (it says awesome incase i spelled it wrong)
Shall be lifted Nevermore chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
I agree with "Guest"
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Ender killed Stilson. We are told this in a conversation between Graff and Anderson. Also, your writing style is not nearly as intellectual as that of Cards, and you fail to capture the personality of any of the characters.
Neverland45 chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
Love it! Cant wait to see more!
Neverland45 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
ignore my review from earlier! its 3;00 in the morning and i forgot to click on the chapter button, silly me!