Reviews for Things Excluded From Legend
Sekowari chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This was so great! I loved all the references to things seen in the game. I also love your portrayal of Lann - that's always how I've imagined him x)
I love you chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
THIS WAS THE BEST VINDICTUS FAN-FICTION EVAAAAAH
Hermi-ko chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
That's awesome! I was laughing from the beginning to the end You picture the characters so well! Not OOC, thank God! Congratulations for your hard work.

Do you mind if I translate those drabbles into French while giving you the credits? I know some French-speaking players who would love your ideas of what legend has not kept in the books.

Have a good day!
*Hermi-kô***
Aemire chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Looooool! This stuff is gold xD

I live your style and how you portray each character's personality. The part with Karok faced with the task of training a taller, bulkier, stronger female image of himself rendered me silent for a good five minutes from laughing too hard. And yeah... I agree that Vindictus/Mabinogi:Heroes has lost its touch after a few chapters... Hopefully it'll pick back up and become more interesting, though.

When it does, I look forward to reading more of your short spiels ;)
XSilverLiningsX chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
OMFG YOU ARE AMAZING MARRY ME.

Your characters have so much expression and liveliness to them that I'm (sort-of) jealous of how good your story is! You need to write moar! These drabbles are soooo funny!