Reviews for Kensi and Deeks
BookloverLaura chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
I am only surviving the wait because of stories like this. This is a really good story and your references to Nerdfighteria in the AN have just made me feel so much better about the wait. DFTBA.
densifave chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Continue please!
SuchASeaweedBrain chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Why would you do that to me! It's to cute! Stawp it!
(Of course i love it but that FINALE. I agree. They must have talked to Moffat.)
miss-tarletone chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Very well written! I agree, the writers really left us hanging! I enjoyed the chapter.
superMartinha chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
:D
Guest chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
love this chapter. didn't like the cliffhanger for season 4 :( was mega excited for the densi kiss and then he got captured and tortured :(
livingandthriving chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Re: your author's note, I have long been of the opinion that Shane Brennan and Steven Moffat are cut from the same cloth; they've been at the top of my "evil genius screenwriters" list for years.
As for this chapter, I have no doubt that Kensi is not going to leave Deeks' side from the moment she finds him until he's better.
Tiva-McAbby-Densi-Neric-4ever chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Gah! So horrible! Good, buy at the same time horrible.
DreamsRWhatUMakeThem chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
Looking forward to reading more.
BlueTigress chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
great story! How i wish it would turn out like this! :D
rebecca taylor chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
i love it.
Nidster502 chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
Welcome back! Its good to see you posting again!

Okay #2
YOU ARE NOT ALONE. I swear I had a heart attack, aneurism, and a freak out spasm all at the same time during the end of the season finale! My dad literally had to carry me put of the living room...so yah...take comfort in the fact you have someone who is probably in a worse condition than you. I mean I'm about to go on a killing spree. Seriously.

Alright #3
I loved how fluffy it started out...its what we need in a time like this :P And the hospital reality was a great choice! Keep going!

Stay sane (;

-Nids
jimmer chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
Welcome back! Thanks for updating this story and please continue, I want to know what happened to Deeks and if Kensi will finally beat the crap out of this Lancaster prick..
SilverSentinal21 chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
Okay as happy as I am that you're back (and I'm hoping that means reviews for me) you need to CALM DOWN AND BREATH! Okay you do realize that the show is already renewed with the *entire cast* intact. Deeks isn't dying neither is Sam.

Now to business... As you know not much of a fan of a super sweet Densi so the juxtaposition of the dream (which was just sweet enough) with the reality of the hospital is very clever, and well written. So fantastic job.

As for TV Densi, in the immortal words of my mother "Kensi is such a duh!" We love Deeks, but as much as we try, we can't love Kensi.
Featherfur chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
OMG I saw the finale and was screaming at the top of my lungs for an hour . I loooooovvvveeeeesddddddd it