Reviews for Kensi and Deeks
CharleyCarey chapter 8 . 5/9
Great action but it feels weird to see Kensi and Deeks incompetent.
CharleyCarey chapter 4 . 5/9
Kensi is the one who can't cook, not Deeks.
Ona chapter 11 . 4/24
All the stories are so good! Please keep writing!
Jackie chapter 11 . 4/23
Love it please keep writing soon can't wait untill the team finds out their pregnant.
mefoote chapter 11 . 4/23
Fun. I wonder what they're going to do about Kensi's real life pregnancy Look forward more and I hope your schooling g is going well
kinsonsaxo chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
Loving this so far
Hannahdavies1993 chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
Will you write more chapters?
BookloverLaura chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
I am only surviving the wait because of stories like this. This is a really good story and your references to Nerdfighteria in the AN have just made me feel so much better about the wait. DFTBA.
densifave chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Continue please!
SuchASeaweedBrain chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Why would you do that to me! It's to cute! Stawp it!
(Of course i love it but that FINALE. I agree. They must have talked to Moffat.)
miss-tarletone chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Very well written! I agree, the writers really left us hanging! I enjoyed the chapter.
superMartinha chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Guest chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
love this chapter. didn't like the cliffhanger for season 4 :( was mega excited for the densi kiss and then he got captured and tortured :(
livingandthriving chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Re: your author's note, I have long been of the opinion that Shane Brennan and Steven Moffat are cut from the same cloth; they've been at the top of my "evil genius screenwriters" list for years.
As for this chapter, I have no doubt that Kensi is not going to leave Deeks' side from the moment she finds him until he's better.
Tiva-McAbby-Densi-Neric-4ever chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Gah! So horrible! Good, buy at the same time horrible.