Reviews for None So Blind
Laserbird777 chapter 1 . 3/15
Thor, please use your brain sometimes will you? This is awesome!
TheNinjaFromYesterday chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
This is pure gold. Oh Thor, with his good intentions and his "tricky, tricky light". Poor Odin, probably waking up to find that his sons together have managed to trigger an interplanetary war... Maybe Frigga will be able to sort that out.
Divanora chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
The alternative title could be 'how the movie 'Thor' would have ended if Odin was a decent father'

Very nice one shot - I'm a huge Loki fan, so it's nice to see happy ending stories for him! I think the saddest part of the entire Marvel movie series (so far) was the look on his face right before he falls from the Bifrost at the end of Thor.
White Ithiliel chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Yeaaah ! Loki's a good guy (well, to a certain point) and won't mess up with his own life :D Huh... However, I'm not sure that the AllDaddy'll be very much thrilled when he wakes up. Yeah, because his sons are two totally idiotic boys who are about to kill King Laufey. Not very good for the diplomatic relations with Jotunheim x)
(Forgive my terrible English, please. I'm French, and thus my abilities to speak other languages are near to the absolute zero :P)
LRRH17 chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
This is the best fic I've read in so long. It was so funny that I laughed aloud (to the confusion of my family members), and yet so heartfelt and in-character. I loved it!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Nice
Wildmage of Galla chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Wait... so Everthing's Better but Loki still goes on to make the same mistakes as in canon except with Thor enabling him? How is that better?
ikol chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Thor, you are just... wow, your like a puppy :3
readingaccount chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
This is brilliant! Love your writing.
HPMARIE chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Omg love it!
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
lol, well, that sorted things out nicely
Revan-217 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Laufey is a fool. I really liked this story.
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Oh I do love this! "Your my brother, I'm not a frost giant, so you are not one too", as well as the rest of the circular logic was so (loyal as a golden retriever) Thor.
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
*jaw dropping, gaping in shock* Thor is IMPOSSIBLE, and frankly I am shock and admire his faith and love in Loki stronger. Well, no doubt in the films he loved Loki much more and wouldn't care about his heritage. 2nd Thor fanfic I favourite