Reviews for Parseltongue Lets Me Talk To WHAT?
Look what Jesus did chapter 4 . 3/13
I had to take painkillers for my ribs after reading this. Still worth it though couldn't stop laughing the whole way through
Bar Sira chapter 1 . 3/6
Dear Tezza:

How about that thing a plumber uses? Can he talk to those, too?

Sincerely,
Bar Sira
Jeffery Mewtamer chapter 4 . 9/29/2016
Quite possibly one of the funniest fics I've ever read. Too bad we don't get to see how the other six years go(grant, years 1-4 probably wouldn't be as good without Harry hearing anything L'il Harry says).
marylovesfox chapter 4 . 6/11/2016
Bloody hell, that's hilarious!
bearblue chapter 4 . 4/16/2015
Hilarious and yeah, not safe for work at all. Which is why I waited till I wasn't at work, but still... very funny, if bizarre.
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
I don't know whether to laugh or cry
tonphannon chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Laughed the whole story.
alebrewer chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Hermie the Hermie, that is too funny for words. Great bit of fluff. Thanks for sharing.
DylanL chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Lmfao this was exactly wat I needed after reading one of the many dark/sad fan fics on here. So thank you though u could have had Luna acknowledge lil harry earlier and added so much new material.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Um, wow, ew.
momocolady chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
good story
Meteoricshipyards chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Very funny. Especially the Millicent & polyjuice bit.

And Luna offers such promise.

Thanks for the story and the smiles.

Tom A.
yamiduke13 chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
This was amazing. I laughed so hard through out it all. You did a great job with it.
Bumpkin chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
OMG! This was absolutely hilarious! Very Mel Brooks (the early years - nothing after Spaceballs) and a great deal of fun to read. Thank you so much for sharing this twisted little bit of your, and your soul mate's, minds.

keep penning,