Reviews for Parseltongue Lets Me Talk To WHAT?
CuteWhiteBunny chapter 4 . 12/9/2017
That duet sounds TERRIFYING. And yes, definitely mentally scarring.

[pointedly stabbing and hacking at the sausages on her plate]
Yeah, it's pretty obvious what it's a stand-in for :P

...Somehow I think the term "rickroll" is anachronistic here, but it's amusing so I don't care :P
CuteWhiteBunny chapter 3 . 12/9/2017
Deus Ex Machina. Just... Deus Ex Machina.

Also, "and Ron's eating habits", because that's just as questionable as the rest of that list.
CuteWhiteBunny chapter 2 . 12/8/2017
[Ah, jealousy. The great motivator.]
Yes, yes it is.

(Also, I hear you on getting squicked by the Umbridge thing.)
CuteWhiteBunny chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Oh my god that list of euphemisms.
And the snark, I love the snark.
...Not so much the revelation about the other one he heard though. But neither does Harry so.
Look what Jesus did chapter 4 . 3/13/2017
I had to take painkillers for my ribs after reading this. Still worth it though couldn't stop laughing the whole way through
Bar Sira chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Dear Tezza:

How about that thing a plumber uses? Can he talk to those, too?

Sincerely,
Bar Sira
Jeffery Mewtamer chapter 4 . 9/29/2016
Quite possibly one of the funniest fics I've ever read. Too bad we don't get to see how the other six years go(grant, years 1-4 probably wouldn't be as good without Harry hearing anything L'il Harry says).
Damy Blake Potter chapter 4 . 6/11/2016
Bloody hell, that's hilarious!
bearblue chapter 4 . 4/16/2015
Hilarious and yeah, not safe for work at all. Which is why I waited till I wasn't at work, but still... very funny, if bizarre.
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
I don't know whether to laugh or cry
tonphannon chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Laughed the whole story.
alebrewer chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Hermie the Hermie, that is too funny for words. Great bit of fluff. Thanks for sharing.
DylanL chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Lmfao this was exactly wat I needed after reading one of the many dark/sad fan fics on here. So thank you though u could have had Luna acknowledge lil harry earlier and added so much new material.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2014