Reviews for More To Protect
djkik chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
I really like this Story
nice idea
please continue if you have the time
Someone chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
You gonna post moreee? I love it.
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
pretty it up
marze09 chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
This is a great chapter... It wpuld be funny if it was kuruko that saw them... Update soon
noctisluxys chapter 6 . 6/11/2012

I really like it and I hope you continue working on it

It's really great see my favorite characters of the science side work all together I'm looking forward to see the development in Yuriko and Saten's relationship and I'd like some of Misaka and Touma
Takawai chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Chapter 2,3,4 and 5 were nice but dam you're churning out chapter out so quickly that i can't keep up but anyway nice work with the intro with the SISTERS, Mikoto and Touma but you should remember Misaka 10032 only says Misaka once in her sentances unlike Last Order how does it twice, just keep that in mind.
marze09 chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
What I love in this fic is that the romance between yuriko and saten is slow... They should build up their relationship first before they fall in love...
marze09 chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Well this is getting better... Update soon !
Kiiihhhaaarrraaa-kkkuuunnn chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
I think its about time Kamijou Touma and Misaka Mikoto entered the story.
YuzukiP chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Now that i think about it Shojou Ai doesn't mean Lesbians girls? or something... and the chapter are to short i think
marze09 chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
This is interesting so far accel going to school... What are your other option in this story?
YuzukiP chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
As far as it goes is something is getting interesting and... would you like to show Misaka in future chapters? and Kamijou to, carneo of him at least
YuzukiP chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
It's AU right? and where is Misaka Worst?
Takawai chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Wonderful flow with your story ]

it felt like you rushed some of the part, Mainly the end of the story felt a bit rushed... being more descrpitive might help in that part.. Try expanding as much as you can before moving onto the next topic/scene or something else.

but it felt nice I still liked your story regardless ]