Reviews for Bookworms
i love gajevy chapter 8 . 5/17
OMFG
all i need now is for this to happen in the anime!
i NEED that gale kiss!
guest chapter 1 . 5/17
Twilight?really? you do realize that only idiots read/watch that right?
Geekgirl13 chapter 8 . 1/9
I loved this! I must agree with the boys, i hate twilight.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
YES YES YES! My world has become so much clearer now! I can see clearly now the rain is gone!
Caraline's flames chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
PLEASE! PLEASE! Write more i think i might die if you don't! Every chapter i read the more happy i got! When i started reading i didn't know that Soul and Black Star were going to be in this amazing fanfiction! When Gajeel first met Soul i went insane! Are u going to write more? Because i want to know what happens with Nustu and Lucy! You are now my favorite author on this website!
TiPoLover 22 chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
I knew something was wrong. There is no way that some one would like twilight willingly.
mejef13 chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
natsu#2 best nickname ever
lucytheftlover chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
xD gajeel would be thinking that what a noob hahahh
lucytheftlover chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
muahahahhahahaahahahhahahhahahahahahahqahhabh i love this so far
Drmacstonewhips chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
Do more plz!
wind slasher chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Guys, Guys, Guys. Just burn the damn books and hide. Im sure none of your respective woman will find you if you work together. COME ON TEAMWORK! love the story
animelover276 chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Love the chapter but Gajeel calls Natsu Salamander
FTknowitall chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
This was really good! :D I love your thought at the start of ch 7! Gale-force glasses... Even I didn't think of that... I'm a GaL- obsessed person! Awesome job! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Make a sequel please!
DenasiaIchigo chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
This was a very cute fiction :) I love all four couples and both anime. You did a fantastic job with blending them together
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »