Reviews for The True Story of Sock
Nightfrightpony chapter 22 . 3/24
Please continue
realisticFantasy chapter 22 . 3/15/2014
Cool! I'll definitely be here for the rewrite. Sock is the best.
I even knitted myself his hat. In fact, the first time I owned the game, it was stolen before I got to the part where he turned out to be wilfre all along, so I never knew until I rebought the game a couple years later and saw it in the very next cutscene. I shunned the scene forever. To me, Sock was exactly who he said he was all along, until Wilfre ambushed him when they were leaving the Galactic Jungle. Then booted him off of Turtle Rock or something, I dunno. But I like your idea too! Despite the fact that paragraphs aren't seperated quite right, (every new character dialog should start a new paragraph) this wasn't really badly written! Since you've improved, I expect great things for the rewrite! XD
CirciFox81314 chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! (Its shadowcircifox13 from dA btw.)
Guest chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
WHAT!111!11111111111!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
great though RAMPAGE TIME UPDATE UPDATE FREKIN UPDATE GOD DAMNIT aaaaammmm good story /\
CirciFox81314 chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
Nice job on the chapter! I hope you haven't forgotten about this because it's awesome and I really like it but you haven't updated for a couple of months now and I'm worried the story had been forgotten so yeah...Update when you get the chance!
Zigs-And-Zags chapter 21 . 1/12/2013
I have to say, I am really liking this story! I'm looking forward to an update!
Zigs-And-Zags chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
I find it very amusing how Sock's not a MarixWilfre fan
wilfrehasaniceface chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
:) I love this _
Sugar Rush Fan02 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I know Sock exists! I never said he didn't! D:
He's my weird, curly haired, light brown furred cousin. Salem is my cousin, too… They're a weird bunch.
kimmon 1803 chapter 21 . 11/28/2012
I like how the story's comeing along...please continue it!
AnimalLovingWriter chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
Awesome chapter! :D I have been wondering though, does Mari know that Wilfre killed her dad, or does she just not care?
Kawaii Johnson chapter 20 . 10/18/2012
Keep up da awesome work
AnimalLovingWriter chapter 20 . 10/18/2012
Haha XD 2 A.M.! Awesome! I love it! ;D
AnimalLovingWriter chapter 19 . 10/13/2012
I feel bad for Sock and Jowee (even though Jowee said some pretty mean things near the beginning) And I love the part when Sock asks Wilfre if he tucked him in XD lol And the flashbacks with Sock and Melody are so sweet & sad... Oh, and Mari kind of scares me O_o I really love this story :3 and can't wait for the next chapter(s)!