Reviews for Rules of Engagement
SarcasticAsshole chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
LMAO this is great and hilarious! I love it!
You practically made me laugh each chapter.
Freyia chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Although highly unrealistic, it is definitely hilarious. Sometimes you need this kind of story on a bad day. Just nothing but pure laughter. Definitely not easy to accomplish and for that, I thank you. I do hope you update soon :D
floire chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
I just read this story at 4:00 freaking am in the morning and I seriously can't stoLima Designs
Rachel is soo funny specially the last chapter!great job great story :D

Pls update soon :
Turtlewoman19 chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
I just stumbled across this story, and haven't stopped laughing! Brilliant! Please, update soon!
jostin217 chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
This is really funny! Update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
I get sort of lost with this story... but i want to see where all of this is going..
hmmm too much Sue for my liking, i just can't seem to stand her..
thisisnutz chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
*giggle/chuckle/guffaw* were just some of the noises I made while reading this and then when I got to the part about the child safety locks I laughed out loud cause that happened to me about an hour ago only problem I had was, I had to go pee and couldn't get out. then my friend laughed at me and said "why didn't you roll down the window and reach out to open the door?"

Friends are fun till they make you want to slap them.

Any who loving the story and rabidly waiting for another update.
Renu chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
I find this highly amusing please update soon.
deathcurse chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Short on time right now, but I just had to respond to the child-safety lock point: I laughed myself to tears because the van my friends and I travel in has them, and the countless times we've been locked inside desperately trying to get out made me sympathize with Rachel.

That, and the pre-nups. I've had crazy friends to that before too. Absolutely the best comedy!
Me you and Charlie chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
This is brilliantly hilariousand i love it! :D
w1cked chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
The more you write the more I want. This just gets funnier and funnier with each update. I know now not to drink while reading this. Sue and Rachel are too funny. I can't wait to see what happens next. So more more more please.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
love it
DocWho85 chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Loving this story! Can't wait for more :)
minako366 chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Haha poor Quinn
logansquare2212 chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
I love Sue, and Rachel, they are both insane. Your story is very funny, I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter.