Reviews for Lovers
Ila chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
ok...this was boring
CrazyFangirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
squwee! i've read all your story of "vampire princess Miyu" and they're very good. XD
rosieonvacation chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Beautifully written piece. Suits the mood and pace of the show. Many thanks for sharing it.
Sesshomarusgirl123 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
I love it and today was the first time i've watched this anime and i love it...write more like these..BYE!
Alais Kingsleigh chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Mily chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
That was beautifully written, very well done!
Kimi chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
I really liked your use of words in this one and the round effect.. it's...well...pretty
aznstarangel chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
WOW! I love the way you put the beginning lines at the end too. It's almost like an unending cycle of events. Very... what's the word... deep. luv it write more!
Renn Ireigh chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Your style of writing is beautiful. While the idea has been done before, I've never seen a fic with this same theme done quite as well. Your writing travels the paths of thoughts that are sometimes left unwalked, and does so well. Very nice!
Ingenue Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
KeWl
azhrei chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
A wonderful self-reflective piece. I liked it very much. Throwing away your life for something you think you know, but what you have never, ever known.. wonderful! Thank you for writing! :)
Sulia Serafine chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Just got into the mood for VPM fics, and THIS perplexing thing came into view. Wow. The style's so simple, but confusing if you read it too fast. I like it.
phade chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
it's great. i love the clean and simple way or writing. it's just so miyu'ish.
Akisha chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
Wonderful piece. Smart and observant. I love the running monologue. More please.
Kiriko chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
Sweet and very nice. I like it