Reviews for Smut University 2012
imashygirl chapter 10 . 6/8/2013
Hawt!
imashygirl chapter 9 . 6/8/2013
This is a bit strange but I love it!
imashygirl chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
Moar!
imashygirl chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
Not awkward at all. This is so sweet in fact. :)
imashygirl chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
Getting distracted while talking on the phone: i so agree! Very realistic! :)
imashygirl chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Poor Edward! You're right. I think something like this had happened in Twilight, Stephenie just didn't include it.
imashygirl chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
So sweet! :)
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
Hot, hot, hot!
mschris44 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
That was really HOT! I think I need to go jump my boyfriend now!
eDWards.headboard chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
* Loved it! I'll always feel cheated that Stephenie didn't give Bella an erotic change scene. Thank you for writing it the way it should have been.
deslyncullen chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Great chapter. Edward finally giving her the two things she wanted most. Hot sexy, dirty talking lemon.
MyTwiDreams chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Wow. This was hot.
philyra-tales chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Whoa! Really interesting premise here! The sexual tension was so palpable and to think that if the intruder had just opened the door! Oh my! It was a very sexy piece and the lemon was so very hot! I think it definitely leaves open the possibility of a continuation. :)
deslyncullen chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
Clumsy Bella strikes again, but this time it worked to her advantage. The almost sex was hot. Who wouldn't want a foot massage and more from Edward and I agree with her, "of course I find you attractive, I mean who wouldn't?" Couldn't have put it better myself.
philyra-tales chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
What a perfect title but at the same time, it wasn't awkward at all. It was written so well! I truly felt like it was their first time and they were doing the best they could to make each other comfortable.

Just a quick question, since I got the impression that they were having sex for the first time, it felt weird when Edward mentioned that Bella had seen his penis many times before. Does this mean they experimented? LOL! Would love to read about them!