Reviews for All the Omniverse in One Girl
The King in White chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
:33333
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Huh, this looks interesting. Its like Najimi's gonna play a game of "How many ways can I screw with Zenkichi?"

Also want to see what happens when Najimi meets Imagine Breaker and stuff...so much potential *drool*
Tadano Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Conker's Bad Fur Day reference? lol
Kirby2120 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Wow this is one hell of a story, way to bring out Najimi's cute side.
ShyGuy chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Very well written. I'm glad you're going to continue this. For some reason, I keep getting the feeling that the character's are... off, somehow. Not quite right. But it's no specific thing that I can point a finger at. It's just a vague sense. Anyway, I can assure you that I will never be able to guess what comes next, and yet always be interested. Keep Writing Space Cowboy
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
...OMG!
Dias of All Final chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I'll be waiting for the world that "certain minerals in Mt Fuji materialise differently to form a completely new energy source". Might get to see a bird symbol or two.
I use a different account now chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
XD Got nothing to say except I totally wanna see continued! ...so whenever you wanna update this.. I'll be ready and waiting to read it!

You awesome.
ColdSonata chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Eh... I guess Medaka meeting Madoka would prove to be somewhat interesting.
Sola Bistren chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a Male!Medaka/Fem!Zenkich fic and I finally found one! If only there was more of it. . .
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
THIS MAN NEED HAREM PLZ UPDATE YOUR OTHER STORYS
Yamimaru chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is genius! More, please. And what series did Anshin'in put them in towards the end?
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Everyone loves alternate dimensions!
Icefriend chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
That was really good :) I like the idea of a Zenkichi/Medaka/Ashinin pairing. Please update again soon :)
Shadz chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Lol, just lol at this story.

I love it, the various worlds they visited had me rolling from laughter. I don't know what I found the best, either where Kumagawa and Zenkichi were friends, or the giant robot world.

I hope you continue this, there's next to zero Medaka Box fics on here, and about 1/3 of them are from you O_O. This one shows promise. I'd hate to see a good fic in a section with so few stories as it is stop.

Looking forward to some of the crossovers with other series lol.

Wish I had time to leave a longer review, but sadly I don't :(