Reviews for I'm a Hero Too!~Willis, the Forgotten DigiDestined
Patty Potter-Pevensie chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Awww , poor Willis !

He's probably my favorite 02 Digidestined . He's just so CUTE . xD

Don't worry Willis , I'll put you in a straight fic !

Granted , it might be with an OC , but at least it'll be straight ! : 3

I might even try a shot at Willis/Mimi , though I'm more of a Tai/Mimi person ...

Welp , I need to expand my horizons a bit . LOL .

Great poem , by the way ! : )

Love,

Patteh
DigitalPocketMimi chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
: )

awesomeness! I really like Warasu, so lol.
Sailor Kawaii chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I think Willis shouldn't be forgotten ether! In fact,I think he's one of the cutest Digidestined kids ever!
poor willis chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
awe i know every oone leaves willis out. Terriermon and lopmn are my favouerite digimon. so sad, i feel sort of like willis so left out. :(
DoctoressOctopus chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
FINALLY, some appreciation for this poor boy! About time. I particularly enjoyed the part about getting stuck in yaoi fics...alas, so true. Anyhow, nicely done-very catchy.
Gone-for-lunch chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
This fic is short but good, I can't even find a fic with Willis(save this one) in it, nevermind a straight one!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
The producer of Tenchi Muyo was right. One shot characters DO find followings.

If you want my advice I think Willis and Alice are kind of alike. (Dispite theories that she's a ghost.)
Alec chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
That was a very good poem, Willis is one os my favorite DDs and he needs more respect. Diaboromon got more respect from Omnimon!
Sakura Nightingale chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Heheh. Poor Willis. -; Y'know who else isn't ever mentioned? The international DD's! We haven't heard from them since 02! No one writes any fics with even a little glimps of them. Anyways,I liked it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Poor Willis, so forgotten. I guess it's because he's not really there except in one third of the movie.
Kage NoTenshi chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
*jumping up and down* Yes! Yes! Come on, peoples, just 'cause he's American doesn't mean he's no good! Poor Willis, he was so cool.
Toria Wildman chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
Darn Right! And the other American digidestined need to be reqonized.
Devidramon chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
I don't like slash, but it's got nothing to do with religion. There's no laws in the Bible directed at fictional characters. Murder is outlawed in the Bible, but I love a good shoot-em-up and a good murder mystery, and with a clear conscience.

But slash, and romance in general, seems to be done for its own sake, and, as such, is seldom done well, and if you don't like it, you have to be some kind of Klansman or something that wants to see all gay people killed. Before the flame emails start, NO, I'm not saying ALL slashers are beat you over the head with it or that ALL slash stories are "stick 'em together for the heck of it." But enough are that slash isn't my thing, and won't be anytime soon. One man's opinion, take or leave.

Wallkeru... Did Willis and TK ever see each other until the end? (And the times when they're more focused on the heckuva big Digimon that's playing havoc with the space-time continuum than interacting doesn't count.) So, we know that it's not based on actual interaction.

Besides, Willis' hitting on Yolei and Kari is enough to convince me that he's quite straight, so already, I have trouble believing a Willis slash.

At any rate, good poem, and it's good to see that there's someone seeing to it that he's not forgotten. I hate that he dropped off the face of the universe... even in World Tour, we never saw him in America. Not even a cameo. Even Ryo Akiyama, a character from a VIDEO GAME, gets a role (one that makes things VERY confusing and is probably a play for more money: "Wanna understand 02? Drop $40 each for this series of games!") but not Willis. Oh, well, that's 02 for you.
Aphrodite chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
I have three words:

RIGHT ON, SISTER!

Willis is my favorite Digimon character! No one pays him ANY FRIGGIN' ATTENTION! Thank you SO much for writing this! It's the perfect poem for Willis...the best DD EVER!
Lis M chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Awwwwwwwww, Willis... it's really sad that he gets almost no attention ... that's really nice, please write more!