Reviews for Allegiance
crystalwindow chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
Update please...I want to read what happens, I would love to read about a bonding ceremony!
crystalwindow chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
UPdate please
El.Oh.Vee.Ee chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
No! Please! You have to continue! This story is so enthralling! I neeeeeeed more. D: I love it so hard.
loveneverfails22 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Oh my gosh! This chapter was amazing... Extra limb! Haha that was the best! I love the detail and diction, very thorough, not too much and just the right amount. Description is key and you have just that! Keep going girl because it is awesome!
I can't wait to read more :)
ACrackedLens chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Loving this story so much! Please write soon!
ACrackedLens chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
When I read this chapter, the creative juices started flowing and I just have to share the product with you
Of Ye’yinde

You are like cold stone,
Frozen in time never changing
While the world around you is rearranging.
There is no emotion in your eyes
But pride. To no surprise
You are cold as ice,
As hard as stone.
Do you not feel?
My mother and father have emotion in their tones
Is what is good enough for royalty not good enough for you?
You are as a machine
All that I have seen
Are robot parts wrapped in skin
But if you could let me in
I would never let your peers
Know of your fears
What are you afraid of?
Soon you will become my everything…
Are you afraid of people knowing
The side you are not showing?
Do you ever feel like going
Against the current ever flowing?
Oh, cold statue, what am I to you?
When you see me with your eyes,
What do you summarize?
Am I beautiful, am I wise?
Am I weak? I would show no surprise
If that was your take
For all I have to show is what I make apparent to you
oh, my stone statue.
I am LOVING this story, it is so well written and original it makes my heart ache with joy!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Can you add De'lak in the next chapter? We know absolutely nothing about him. When are you going to update?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
What exactly made Raz a bad blood?
chicha chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
I just love yeyinde! the plot thickens so pleease keep a going. (all the way from Mexico
De chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
Wow, i went away for awhile and came back only to find even more chapters?! i couldn't stop reading, and i see there's more Yeyinde! keep going it just gets better!
Xeno Cougar 001 chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
OMG how did you come up with that!
Great chapter though
Luv4Uncas chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
I like the opportunity that is presented in this chapter. Ye'yinde is really a charming fellow it would seem, once you get past his rough exterior. I'm looking forward to another one of your updates. Just what does he have to share with Ri'ka that is so important? Looks like the possibility for romance is still open!
He's just so beefy! :) *shamelessly drools*
Luv4Uncas chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Already read this chapter, sorry I forgot to review. I feel terrible for Raz, and I'm so mad at Rika's other family members. How can they just turn their backs on him? So sad!
Luv4Uncas chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Good to see that Rika has some time to herself with her sibling. I feel bad for the poor yautja, he must feel so isolated.
Yautja321 chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
I'm really starting to like Ye'yinde. He's a complex guy, pretty good at hiding his emotions but it looks like now he is starting to let his hard shell crack... all for Ri'ka! Awweee! *squeals girlishly*
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »