Reviews for Magic and Might
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 5 . 1/15
I always thought James Sirius Potter was too much alike his two namesakes. And without the dangers of war he would always be quite immature.
SeriouslySiriusPadfoot chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Oh please tell me your thinking of continuing this. Its perfect. It has all I've ever wanted to read in a crossover of these fandoms. Please tell me you will continue.
Bex chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Man, I wish you'd continue this!
FrostIrony chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
i know u havn't written for a while but please write more on this! I really liked it!
IPreferLemonPie chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Aww damn. I wanted to keep on reading though Loki is kinda out of character. Anyways, it was good. Damn. I wanted to continue on reading. Update as soon as you can, please.
Gobeithio chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Wow, just happened upon this fic and read all 5 chapters in about ten minutes :L
Love it so far; you've made albus and Scorpius into a genuinely believable, convincing relationship and I love the parallels between albus/James and Loki/Thor.
This seems like a really well thought out story and you're acually considering the what the social climate would be like after the war, which is refreshing amongst so many unconvincing fics.
Please update soon; I can't wait to see where this goes.
GreenDrkness chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
wow James sure is an ass for those pranks and stunts its mostly his fault for almost everything now at least Albus did what was to be expected
Keep on the writes
AllieKatheryn chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
just had time to read the 1st chapter tonight but a pretty cool start off, nice mix of subtle intrigue a humour...
i'll review when i read the rest, ciao!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
please update real soon
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
This story is rather interesting, I hope more will be available to read soon.
Kiku Honda of Japan chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
I like where this is going and we need more Loki and Albus talking time! I think they could be great friends given time
xByakuyaKuchikix chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
I really, really like this fanfiction. The idea is great and the writing is superb.

I can't wait to see this updated!
authorwannabe101 chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
grins I was right about Frankie! Even if it is only so far confirmed about Neville. Great job so far! Update soon.
authorwannabe101 chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Neville and Hannah! Frankie is the girl form of Frank, Neville's dad, and she's in Hufflepuff, as is Hannah. And I swear on Merlin's tomb that I did not look ahead if I am indeed right.
pokermaniac039 chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
I like this story and I'm looking forward for the next updates! :D

(P.S. Is Harry going to make an appearance? If yes, Can I ask when?)