Reviews for Drabbles ptII
DGfleetfox chapter 8 . 4/5
Absolutely fantastic... I really wanted them to kiss btw, there aren't near enough Caroline/Elijah pics out there, I adore unexpected pairings.
DGfleetfox chapter 4 . 4/5
AHHHHHHH! Wonderful, I love unexpected pairings the absolute most, and even more so when they're written epically - LIKE SO! ; D
twiheartsia chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Lol too funny
CB4389 chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
WOW! intense! I love it! keep going! I love them together!
MaddyLyn chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
GREAT!
sahi.sony.1 chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
i want to shout out my lung that i love carlijah.I really loved all carlijah love to read some klaus/caroline/elijah stuff...
caritobear chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
OMG.. SHE LIKES ELIJAH? I REALLY ENJOY KLAROLIJAH! i THINK THAT THIS ..COUL BE A LOVE TRIANGLE REALLY AMAZING! I love it..and I believe in the characters..are very real!
Liets chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
That was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I loved every bit of it. Well done :)
ghosts of my past chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Wow I love this chapter a lot!
KrayKrayKat chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Sad. Timelessness and the survival instinct could do that to you. On a side note though, couldn't Niklaus and Elijah kill each other? I mean taking the heart out kills a vampire right? And no one else can do that to them cause they are too strong. But if they want to die, can they kill each other?
KrayKrayKat chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
The last line. No matter how many times I've read something like this. Is so powerful. Too powerful. She detested to live though. She never wanted all this. Correction, she never needed it. She could have been happy as a Mikaelson. She could have had a future. But the others in a way they had to. They shouldn't but they had to. But then Elijah also deserved to get his revenge. That's the way the world rolls.
Oh Klaus:* such a lover. Poor Care. Hope she learns to deal with it. Lastly, Elijah, what now?
Great piece. Awesome really.
Kat
Ps Aww! Though I hate their obsession with Elena, not the Salvatore brothers:(
KrayKrayKat chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
I lived all the ones before this. I did. So so much. But this, this was epic. Plain simple epic. Why? Romance, drama, humour. You combined everything in this one Drabble. And this is how it would be. The way most live triangles end. Unless, they become squares. But with Caroline. Well, safe to say that isn't gonna happen;)
Great job!:D just one more left:'(
Write moreeeee! I'm completely and irrevocable in love with Carlijah!
KrayKrayKat chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Haha! That was hilarious and oh so amazing!;) would totally love yoder a Victoria's Secret carlijah Drabble, if there already isn't one;)
little miss michelle chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
Wow sad but wonderfully intense chapter
bellislefan chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
that was great. but i do have one question: were some of them connected? like the chapter that caroline says she needs to leave for a while and the one where she was gone for only a weekend.